-13

Whoever is down voting each and every comment I make on this site can KISS MY ASS! Amirite?

I just think it is almost comical that someone is down voting any and every comment I make. It does not matter what the topic or what I say. Down voting is the coward's way out. It shows you don't have the intelligence to respond to a comment that might disagree with.
Within the last 3 nights, I have noticed that within minutes of posting any comment on any topic, someone has down voted what I said. So I am convinced that it is probably one LOSER TYPE who gets their jollies by clicking a button.
If you are reading this and it is YOU, the post is directed right at YOU. Kiss my ass!

freespeechfreelancers avatar Life
0 29
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hope this wasn't supposed to make them stop.

@freespeechfreelancer Probably won't, but I sure feel better!

That's good. But giving them attention is likely what they want, and will probably encourage them to continue.

@Wunderscore That's good. But giving them attention is likely what they want, and will probably encourage them to continue.

I sort of figured that, but at least they know I am on to them. I like knowing I have somebody walking behind my every comment eating my dust. They can't silence me by down voting. I will keep saying any and every thing I wish to.

I wonder what it feels like to get so upset about internet points that hold no real world value.

Actually, I don't wonder. If someone down vote your comments, so what? It means absolutely nothing.

@ThisBlackChick I wonder what it feels like to get so upset about internet points that hold no real world value. Actually, I...

Thank you for that brilliant insight. I do feel better. If down votes mean nothing, then your comments and posts mean nothing as well. Why even have this sight for that matter?
And I am not upset any more. They can't stop me from speaking, and my post is still here telling them to kiss my ass - so I made my point and they are kissing my ass!
From here on out, I will take your own words and apply them to any and every post or comment you make. Since it means nothing, and holds no real world value, why don't you just stop saying anything at all? None of us are real, and nothing we say is real. Brilliant deduction. Simply brilliant.

At first I felt bad for you but you're being very immature about the situation and now I just don't care.

@Wunderscore At first I felt bad for you but you're being very immature about the situation and now I just don't care.

Is that an insult or compliment? Immature? Because you said so? That is the immaturity. Some of you young snots think I am just supposed to roll over because you speak. It doesn't work that way. I have as much right to say anything I want as you. That isn't immaturity - that is freedom. I don't cower or let snide remarks like yours or Black chick silence me.
I think you are immature for commenting such stupidity. Like I have been told numerous times...........get over it!

A quick perusal of your recent posts has lead be believe that you, as an insufferable jackass, probably deserve it. :P

You must have really pissed somebody off .

@ItsATrap You must have really pissed somebody off .

I guess. But it is stupid. It has to be one person because there is only one down vote on all the comments. That is why I believe it is the same person. I hardly believe many random people are singularly and simultaneously down voting my comments.

@ItsATrap Stranger coincidences have happened. Maybe someone you're following, or following you?

No way to know. I already wrote a Moderator about it but that has resulted in nothing. This is one big breakdown in social media. On Craigslist Rants and Raves, people can FLAG any post you make, and it gets removed. If they don't like what you say, it is gone. That should not be possible. On this site, people can post comments Anonymously and take cheap shots at anyone else. You have no way to find out who it is. Down voting is the same thing - there is no way to find out who is doing it. So in actuality, these social sites encourage and promote BULLIES. Supposedly, everyone is against bullies, but there are no features to allow the one being attacked to defend themselves. If someone is going to poke at you, the least the site could do is arm us with the tools to find out who or to be able to poke back.

@freespeechfreelancer No way to know. I already wrote a Moderator about it but that has resulted in nothing. This is one big breakdown in...

Waay back when, something could have been done if you asked. At least for comments made by someone with an account, I think.

@ItsATrap Waay back when, something could have been done if you asked. At least for comments made by someone with an account...

It's cool. I just wanted to get that off my chest. The post did what I wanted to do. So far, none of the comments in this thread have been hit. Last night and night before, I could make a comment anywhere, go back to it in minutes, and they had been down voted. If this post stops them, fine. If not, oh well. I will keep them busy following and kissing my ass.

@1940850

I think downvoting is annoying sometimes, especially when it's an unregistered user who doesn't give any reason why they disagreed with whatever statement you made. In that case, I think it should be a requirement to be logged on to upvote or downvote but I wouldn't take the button away altogether. In other cases, a downvote is all you need to show you disagree; no explanation needed.

@StickCaveman I think downvoting is annoying sometimes, especially when it's an unregistered user who doesn't give any reason why...

Yes, that is another negative double jeopardy on this site - unregistered users and voters. The site is making it clear that they encourage bullying tactics, and have armed the bullies with more tools and devices than the registered users. I wrote Amirite with NO REPLY to date. I wrote one Moderator (I won't embarrass by naming) and finally got a reply to the effect that he personally can't do anything and can only make recommendations, and that they were satisfied with the down vote feature.
The only way I can see to get it changed, is if a lot of people with comment, post, and write Moderators and Amirite saying they don't like or want the feature. If enough people would get involved, I am sure they would consider a realistic change. Down voting allows the negative element to have more say and sway than positivity.
If they insist on keeping it, then they need to give me more tools ("weapons") to fight back with. I just want to be able to fire back at my attackers who can openly and easily see my name, posts, and comments. FAIR is FAIR.

@1940850

It won't get me any more. I did this post to let it go. I am a big boy and have my big boy pants on. I can take it.
And I suggested exactly what you said to Amirite last night. Remove it. People can already Agree or Disagree with a post and they are free to make negative comments. The down vote is double jeopardy. If I could know who was doing it, and they repeatedly did it to all my posts (the same person), I could block them. But social media wants the bullies to rise to the top and encourages their behavior.

@1940850

Also, notice in this thread, all of my comments down voted.