-1

A Hermaphrodite is a perfect example of and sheds light on the expression "go fuck yourself." Amirite?

I am far from an expert in this field, but it appears that nature has a way of telling certain things to "fuck themselves." Is this a flaw, or a God laughing AT or WITH His creation? Either way, it is an extremely intriguing topic.

Hermaphrodite: Animal PlanetA hermaphrodite is an organism that has both male and female genitalia. Learn more about what classifies a hermaphrodite at Animal Planet.http://animal.discovery.com/animal-facts/hermaphrodite-info.htm
freespeechfreelancers avatar Life
0 4
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Intersexuality can be confusing and emotionally painful. Often infants with ambiguous outer genitalia may be surgically 'corrected'. Before their natural tendencies toward a particular gender.Those for whom no infant surgery is performed grow to adulthood and may choose surgical procedures in to align their physical sex characteristics with their gender identity. Other's may choose no surgery; some because they are comfortable with their bodies and some because they are unable to afford it.

Some people are raised as a certain sex (male or female) but then identify with another later in life, while others may not identify themselves as either exclusively female or exclusively male.

I suspect not many are physically able to self copulate.

@VicZinc Intersexuality can be confusing and emotionally painful. Often infants with ambiguous outer genitalia may be...

I have been doing a lot of reading about this stuff the last 2 days. It is mind blowing. My OP was kind of a humorous twist in my mind that if anything could be male and female at the same time, then it could theoretically fuck itself! It made me smile even if no one else ever does.

I've heard there's no "true" hermaphrodite where both reproductive systems are fully formed and functional, so they can't actually do that