Would life be easier or harder if love didnt exist?

32% Easier 59% Harder 9% Other
ghanygirl0120s avatar People & Celebrities
0 12

I'd prefer a life without love. Nothing to get in my way nor distract me from more important things, such as schooling and the like. If I was able to shut off the love switch, I would do it, and never switch it on again. Love is just a dumb emotion that clouds my judgement and hurts me.

Of course I won't tell other people not to love, in fact it's nice to see that people can do that, but for me personally it's a negative road.

@You have family that loves you, right?

Pfff hahaha oh that cracks me up

Family that loves me? Please. Not even close.

What's love got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?

@VicZinc What's love got to do with it? What's love but a second hand emotion? Who needs a heart when a heart can be...

Technically speaking,everyone needs heart.If it stopped beating right now you would die.

I don't see how life without love makes it harder.. Love confuses logic and makes you do irrational things, distracts you from important things.

@TylerMayhemDurden I don't see how life without love makes it harder.. Love confuses logic and makes you do irrational things...

love is also what keeps family connections
and other non-familial connections

logic can be cold
love keeps ya feelin' warm and fuzzy

Without love,there probably wouldn't be compassion.Without compassion,everyone would probably be stone-hearted.Love is not just about girlfriends and boyfriends/husbands and wives you know.

My emotions are faulty, at this point i'd do away with them.