+34

That would be amazing if your brain could project any detailed image you thought of, right in front of you.

Exists avatar Animals & Nature
0 4

Do other people get to see it? Because that'd be terrifying. I don't think almost every girl I even look at in public wants to know I'm imagining her naked.

Since its "your" brain creating the image you would be the only person to see it. It would be like dreaming but you would be awake and fully conscious.

If you're talking of an image only visible by the person thinking... it kind of does.
The brain separates it from the visual stimuli, so, conveniently enough, we don't see it as it were real.
But it's no coincidence the term "imagine" contains "image", and that we say "to picture oneself".
It is a matter of performance, whether one can just picture blurry lines or a very detailed image.