-2

I have a feeling that no matter what, no one wants to be fat. amirite?

Cowboys6400s avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 11
The voters have decided that Cowboys6400 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

definitely wrong

there are people who want to be fat

my mom is one of those people

and some places
fatness is a sign of being healthy
because the majority there are malnourished

so fat person is equal to beauty
and someone who is healthy

(health and beauty are correlated)

@Cowboys6400 and then you have the people that never wants to deal with fat people.

yeah
but we're not talking about that

you said you have a feeling no matter what
no one wants to fat

be careful with those absolutes

@fuzala yeah but we're not talking about that you said you have a feeling no matter what no one wants to fat be careful...

i said that because fat people are being disrespected everyday, especially fat women. most men wouldn't dare date a fat woman even if she is successful because she is fat.

Even worse, at the beach, others are disgusted by fat people wearing a speedo and bikini. They always get this line "Ugh! put a shirt on, no one wants to see that!"

Yeah, youre right, there are people out there that want to be fat, and fat is healthy, but it might be hard because they get discriminated everyday.

Also, I have no problems with people, i even have fat friends that respect others. I've been noticing this for a long time. Thats why i posted it since people who don't like being fat will try anyway to lose weight.

Cowboys6400s avatar Cowboys6400 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Cowboys6400 i said that because fat people are being disrespected everyday, especially fat women. most men wouldn't dare date a...

the degradation of fat people varies from culture to culture

for example
there's a nation where little girls are force fed so they can gain A LOT of weight
(fat is seen as healthy and beautiful)

I personally think it's wrong to force feed them

but I totally understand what you mean

lots of shows have a big guy with a thin wife
but it's not so common the other way around

(Family Guy, The Simpsons, King of Queens, that other show that's like Family Guy, etc.

depending on the area
it's more acceptable to be fat guy than a fat girl

also
in middle school
being a chubby girl is sorta equivalent to being a scrawny guy

so chubby boys may not get as much cheese
but the scrawny guy might

again
it depends on culture

ultimately
females have more pressure about their appearance

this seems like a global thing as far as I know

perhaps it's because males tend to be more visual than females

and females concentrate more on security

this is a generalization though

Cowboys6400s avatar Cowboys6400 Yeah You Are 0Reply

My favorite line from this song:Since fat's where it's at, I don't wanna get skinny. For what? I like the bigger heart that's within me!

@BlindMist My favorite line from this song:Since fat's where it's at, I don't...

from that line, i can tell that you accept fat people for who they are and not what they are. is this true?

@Cowboys6400 from that line, i can tell that you accept fat people for who they are and not what they are. is this true?

It's somewhat true. Everyone has a natural body weight, and some people just look good fat, while others look good skinny. Like, I can't picture myself being fat, and I can't picture some people who are fat, skinny.

I can't say the same when I see an obese person. I won't lie, when I see someone obese I think, "How can they live like that?" I don't think anyone likes to be obese, because that's kind of tipping the scale, no pun intended. You can still be fat and healthy, but most people who are obese are unhealthy. I accept them for who they are, like I don't look at them as less of a person, and I treat them the same as I would any other person, but I just wonder about their lifestyle.

And, some people confuse chubby with fat. One of my sisters is chubby, but she just has a tad bit more weight, maybe 10-15 pounds more, on her than me, and it suits her. Chubby is like baby fat, and I don't really see chubby as being fat.

I've just liked that line ever since I first watched that movie, which was probably when it first came out. Now, I've seen it like a hundred times.

From what I hear and have observed, there are plenty of people who enjoy and love being fat. If they chose not to be, most of them could change it.