+16

Women are so fascinating and complex.

Exists avatar Politics
0 31

*people, animals, the world, universe (pretty much everything) are so fascinating and complex

I know people are animals too
we're mammals
it depends on how you define animal though

phrases like "stop acting like an animal" come to mind

@Exist I agree

why is this under feminism? wary smilie

@fuzala why is this under feminism?

I don't know I was too lazy to look for the "right" section. So I clicked on the first thing I saw.

Exists avatar Exist Agree +1Reply

Women are no more complex and fascinating than any other person.

But they're so hot!! goo smilie

@Mike_Hawk Women are no more complex and fascinating than any other person. But they're so hot!!

Actually, on a biological level, we are more complex. Our reproductive system has a much bigger job to do in procreation, thus it is more complex.

@Rae_Caroline Actually, on a biological level, we are more complex. Our reproductive system has a much bigger job to do in...

I assumed the opposite
since everyone starts off female
males get set back a few steps to make "the change"
or whatever that is
(hence why they take longer to mature)

so I made the assumption that the delay in development meant being more complex biologically
(I had this idea that the longer something takes
the harder/complex it is)

but hey
learn something new everyday
because apparently you're right

http://www.sciencedaily.com/rel...0323124659.htm

Your are right men are too, but me being a guy I pay more attention to women. Women are strange too.

Exists avatar Exist Agree +1Reply
@Exist Your are right men are too, but me being a guy I pay more attention to women. Women are strange too.

Can't live with them, and can't live without them! Love to love them, and love to hate them.
If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
These are a few lessons I have learned about women. And you will NEVER figure them out, so quit trying.

Men are, too.

I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how men work. They are weird.

@BuddyCakes Men are, too. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how men work. They are weird.

people always claim how simple they are

"I'm just a simple guy/gal"

like that's even possible

the more people are free and willing to reveal their weirdness
the more I like them

I guess it feels like they're opening up

This post made me search, "Are women smarter than men?" and I came up with this article. http://www.redorbit.com/news/sc...rter-than-men/

It's really nothing special about it, actually, it's kind of stupid, but I just found this statement funny, but I don't know why. "“The full effect of modernity on women is only just emerging,” said Flynn. He plans to alert the women of the world about their mental super powers in an upcoming book."

Is that funny or what? Yeahh...I have a weird sense of humor.

@BlindMist This post made me search, "Are women smarter than men?" and I came up with this article...

And this book (which probably won't be worth the paper used) may very well find an audience amongst the die-hard "feminists"...

@hugo And this book (which probably won't be worth the paper used) may very well find an audience amongst the die-hard...

feminist now has a negative connotation to it
because the aggressive get more attention than the average feminist

but the denotation means equality for all
regardless of gender

you should also know there are male feminists
you probably do know
it's just people tend to forget that

@fuzala feminist now has a negative connotation to it because the aggressive get more attention than the average feminist...

I know this, and for this very reason I put "feminist" in quotes. Because this word originally doesn't designate the people I was referring to.

@fuzala OHHH OKAY ma bad uhm so what people were you referring to then?

Well, you know, the aggressive misandric militants that we love to hate ; who are convinced all men want to put women down...
Anyways, now I think my first comment on this post was not necessary x)

That is pretty funny