If a post is good, but no mod is around to see it, did it make the homepage?

MusicIsAGifts avatar Jokes & Humour
2 8

The Mods are everywhere and see everything.

@freespeechfreelancer The Mods are everywhere and see everything.

Well they used to be. They used to have mods from different time zones who all cared so there was always at least one online. Now they're all either in America or England and some don't even care enough to be on very often.

Also to answer this; no.

@Skr3wBall Well they used to be. They used to have mods from different time zones who all cared so there was always at least...

And how would you know this information? You know all the Mods personally and are in regular contact with them?

@freespeechfreelancer And how would you know this information? You know all the Mods personally and are in regular contact with them?

There is a section called Moderators under the Help bar. I've checked it 6 times in the past 8 days, this is the first time I've seen someone online. Maybe I just have bad timing, but I rarely see the mods on this site ever.

@Skr3wBall There is a section called Moderators under the Help bar. I've checked it 6 times in the past 8 days, this is the...

I have not been a member for too awfully long, but I know just about a month ago, there was a trend where about 3 Mods were overposting the hell out of the new posts. Many of us started complaining and bashing, and they stopped it. I deal with one Mod for all my issues and needs. This person has been pretty much always right on the spot to help me and fix any issues.