-16

The Government has officially shut down! Yes! Now the Democrats and our President can all blame Bush and the Republicans. And Obama gets another free pass without any blame to him.

Those of you who believe this is all the Republican's fault are simply not awake or paying attention. All Republicans are FOR funding every aspect of government except Obama's wheelbarrow full of crap health plan.
Watch how Obama still spends like there is no end in site just like he did during the sequester.

freespeechfreelancers avatar Politics
1 23

I don't see the Republicans as being any more fiscally responsible than the Democrats. Tea Party and Libertarians, yes. Republicans... not so much.

@PhilboydStudge I don't see the Republicans as being any more fiscally responsible than the Democrats. Tea Party and Libertarians...

But we all know, if we are being honest, who is going to and is already getting the blame. It is those "damn Republicans" who wanted to shut the government down to begin with. Have you listened to old man Harry Reid? Have you heard what Obama said? NEITHER of them stipulated Tea Party or Libertarians. Both said the Republicans refuse to fund government. That is a flat out lie. What they are refusing, and rightfully so, is to fund Obamacare. If it gets funded, it will be almost impossible to stop it later on.

@1944954

I have no problem at all with that perspective. Very direct, accurate, and all true. But MSM is going to make damn sure we ONLY see the "horror" stories about the stutdown that they want us to see. And we are already getting totally bombarded with the "Republicans fault" rhetoric - when in reality it is mainly Obama's fault. He feels he owes no one anything, and that unless things go his way, it is not going the right way.
And may we NEVER ever forget the words or the almighty Barack back in 2008. I wonder who is being "irresponsible" and "unpatriotic" now?

@1944965

I vote for that! Immediately.....

God dammit, someone get the mop...

@1944910

LOL............good one. A group of Veterans pretty much did that very thing regarding a memorial that was made for them and then closed because of the shutdown. They decided it would not stop them, so they opened the gates and went on in.
We need to get about half a million to show up at the White House, and say we are taking it back! That house belongs to the people, not the president. He is a hired hand, not a home owner!

Wait, you seriously believe Obama's getting off scott-free with no blame? I see blame pushed onto him everywhere. No, this is not just the republicans' fault. No this is not just the democrats' fault. It's both their faults combined. How hard is that for people to see? Seriously.

@LeyTheFlea Wait, you seriously believe Obama's getting off scott-free with no blame? I see blame pushed onto him everywhere...

Not hard for me to see........but there are many still following Obama blindly and believing every word out of his mouth. Harry Reid just said today that the GOP either funds the entire government (including Obamacare), or there IS NO deal period! That is Obama's stance as well.
And the ONLY people blaming Obama are conservatives.

@freespeechfreelancer Not hard for me to see........but there are many still following Obama blindly and believing every word out of his...

I blame everyone and I'm not conservative.
People who blindly follow politicians (even follow them at all) and believe everything said are naive and bound to be a little dumb. Politicians lie, that's a main thing about them. They lie.

Right now the American government is acting like children. I don't remember a time when they haven't.

@LeyTheFlea I blame everyone and I'm not conservative. People who blindly follow politicians (even follow them at all) and...

I do not disagree. Well said.
When people lie to us, then by every right and sense of logic, we should not believe or follow them. In my world, when people lie to me, I do not trust them and they are "marked" in my mind from that day forward. I don't expect them to be perfect, but I do expect them to be honest and trustworthy. Politicians are neither.

@freespeechfreelancer I do not disagree. Well said. When people lie to us, then by every right and sense of logic, we should not...

Very well said, good ser. I have never trusted a politician and I never will. Power goes to the heads of humans too fast. If I had the choice I would put politicians on an average middle-class wage, and I'd replace each and every one of them. But, alas, I can't do that, and I'm stuck in this country until I can legally leave.

@1945223

I have thought about it and Australia, South Africa, or possibly finding an island that nobody has ever heard of and doing a Swiss Family Robinson scenario. Imagine no electricity, phones, bills, job, or f-ing government!

@1945222

Good point.

Exactly. You are so right