+18

why do people dont have guts to say something for which they are waiting for so long!!

capuchinos avatar Life
0 9

They're afraid of not being accepted for their opinions. That's why I like this site. I can state whatever is on my mind anonymously or under a pseudonym without being ostracized by my peers, even though I'm a bit out spoken in real life too.

People will get their emotions tied into an opinionated conversation and feel personally attacked if they're too sensitive or you're just being a bit too overbearing. I seem to not be as emotionally involved in having a debate, but I'm empathetic. I think it's the most honest way to go for people to share their thoughts. I believe people don't necessarily have to share any common interests to get along. It's how they deal with any disagreement that makes them a good match for friends, or romantic partners.

Just keep in mind to stay empathetic and not be neurotic or overly argumentative when there's a difference of opinion.

@justaguy They're afraid of not being accepted for their opinions. That's why I like this site. I can state whatever is on my...

really impressive suggestion! but bout if keep on telling something related to you that you should know to others rather than confessing to you!

Being afraid, and either don't know how the other person(s) is/are going to react or know that the other person(s) is/are not going to react well to whatever the situation is or was, is usually why, in my opinion.

Indians are taking over hehe smilie
I mean that in a good way

I have a post that sorta talks about that
http://www.amirite.com/760327-m...more-expertise

...................................................................
your post:

uhm
because of a lot of things
nerves
lack of courage
insecurities
etc.

say what u feel

@Gavim say what u feel

thanks for the suggestion! but its not that easy!

Larry David is notorious for being bombastic and saying what's on his mind. The very funny show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' makes fun of his encounters with people and the free open thinking he's so known for.

Just don't say EVERYTHING on your mind as Larry does to his barber haha. In other words, have empathy. YouTube video thumbnail