Is normal for a 12 year old boy to stare at women's boobs and butt. I do everyday and so I don't get caught I where glasses. And know my parents are letting me watch rated r movie with them that has nude women in it, "FRONTAL!" And every night I dream of you know "***"... with every girl I know and I can't stop. So is this normal because I hit puberty already so is this normal?

43% Yes 9% No 26% What the hell is wrong with you 11% You're to young 9% Go ahead its normal 3% Other
Wwzbja12s avatar Life
0 4

I have no idea what it's like to be a 12 year old boy
and even if I did
it probably varies from individual to individual

still
I'd suggest not watching movies with nude women
I have a vendetta against movies like that

@fuzala I have no idea what it's like to be a 12 year old boy and even if I did it probably varies from individual to...

Well I still want to watch those movies. The human body is nature so It doesn't matter. Guys we put clothes on because we are embarrassed of being nude outside. I'm love clothes but I'm saying its nature there's nothing bad about the woman body or man body.

@Wwzbja12 Well I still want to watch those movies. The human body is nature so It doesn't matter. Guys we put clothes on...

never said there's something bad about the body

just said that I suggest not looking at nude women

and it does matter
because I have a feeling those images are just sexually frustrating and serve no beneficial purpose