-2

If you love to fight, then Egypt is the place to be. Amirite?

I personally don't love to fight, but those in many Middle Eastern countries do. They grow up with it and it is pretty much a way of life. A new uprising and outbreak has occurred. Go figure. There is absolutely no way that America can solve or fix the problems of countries that have been going on for decades.

freespeechfreelancers avatar Language
0 4
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1945533

Sorry, but you are incorrect. I did not assume anything that you did in your comments. All I did was make a correct assumption based on the FACT that there is a ton of fighting going on there RIGHT NOW. You can not dispute or disagree with that.
And racist???? Huh? By saying the word Egypt? I never said ONLY those in the Middle East fight. This is why everyone is so gung ho to control and be politically correct. Your own bias came out by reading my post - therefore revealing more about yourself than about me.

Schemurr, you are a coward! If you can't take the heat, then get the hell out of the kitchen! You don't block somebody in the middle of a private conversation!

free has a point..................