Guys I have a crush on these three girls (two Asian and one black). A year ago I was desperate and I fell in love with a girl that has no friend and that treated me like shit. But I loved her though she looked ugly but and she kissed me. (This is going to be long). But these three girls are special (1 filipina, 1 African American and 1 forgot race). The filipina one is small. Pretty and cute and she had a great sense of humor. The Africa American one is hot she Hugges everyone but mostly me and others to. And she has a beautiful body. The other Asian girl had a gorgeous body and had nice breast. She loves my eyes (my eyes are light blue) and she is caring and sweet. The African one is 1 month older than me (I'm 11 her b-day is in oct.). The filipina is about 10 (next month I'm 12). And the other Asian is 13 in 7th grade. So which one is better for me?

28% 1. Black Girl 7% 2. Filipina 12% 3. Other Asian 42% None 12% Other
Wwzbja12s avatar Life
0 29

1. why exactly does it matter what race they are or what they look like? o.e
It's whoever you love the most is who you should pick.
& 2, you're only 11. enjoy your childhood and dont worry about ishhh like that.
& why did you say you forgot her race when you said she was asian a bunch of times? o-o

@xxdetroitxx 1. why exactly does it matter what race they are or what they look like? o.e It's whoever you love the most is who...

Scratch number two out. You're right I should pick out the girl I like and just tell her I like her

I know she is Asian it's jus that I forgot what type of Asian

And I just want a girl before I leave to Hawaii so I can at least say goodbye sand come on If you were in my shoes and you were a boy and had my mind you will understand why

@xxdetroitxx Why would you want a girl if you were leaving? o.e

You want to know why. It's because I was rejected many times back in Georgia. No girl will love me and all I had as a friend is just one kid. And I thought I will be different I California. So I tried and made a mistake and trying to come back up. Don't you see I just want to be loved by someone. Have have my family and 3 best friends (that are boys) and the girls barley look at me. Except those three, they are the ones that I feel really good around. The comment me, they laugh at my jokes, and they show physical contact. And I might be adding a number 4. So by Christmas I should have a girlfriend. It's also my birthday wish and Christmas wish. So do you now understand, a kid that just started puberty at age 10 is now starting to like girls. All I want is to be loved for once (except family). So please understand.

@1945680

You never know. It might happen and I a pre-teen I'm turning 12 and I'm little more mature and these girls are mature to we can just have a simple relationship

@Wwzbja12 You never know. It might happen and I a pre-teen I'm turning 12 and I'm little more mature and these girls are...

No matter what age you are, you always think you are mature. Add sometimes you're right. But the point is you can't really judge your own maturity.

I highly doubt that since the whole basis of your posts was based on their looks.
If you truly loved someone, it'd just be that one person and no one else.
Therefore you dont truly love any of those girls. you're just attracted to them.

You're 11.

Pleaseeeeeee let this be post of the day omg haha

You mention that they have "sexy, gorgeous, hot" bodies yet are barely into their teens? Yeah that's not creepy at all. And you say there is a fourth girl that you are in love with? Oh I don't even want to try and guess how old she must be. Also I really don't think you're 11 years old. If you are, you need to take a break from the internet and dating and grow a little more first. Yes, leave the girls alone. They'll find actual men for them when they're older who truly care for them. Sorry to say. And btw, it's spelled hugs not "hugges". This question is way too inappropriate in my honest opinion.

@Indie You mention that they have "sexy, gorgeous, hot" bodies yet are barely into their teens? Yeah that's not creepy at...

Yes, I just don't think this is the type of language a 11-12 year old uses. I certainly didn't. And you'll notice, he said the one girl is one month older and her bday was in October yet he claims he will be 12 next month?

You're 12. The best girl for you is your Mommy. Leave these poor girls alone.

Kids should go back to their video games lol.

Cals avatar Cal Other +1Reply

But I totally agree with xxdetroitxx, you're 11 first of all. Honestly, relationships at that age, for the most part, are regreted when you get older (I know I regret one that I was in, and I was older). If you're choosing them based on how attractive they are and how easy they are, then you'd make a poor partner, it should be based on a combination on compatibility, personality, and some based off how attractive they are. This is a really bad comment on my part, i'm sorry, but please, don't ask any of them out until you know what one YOU want, and have non-selfish reasons for why.

@Wwzbja12 They all have beautiful personalities. Also they are pretty, kind, nice, and caring

Assign them two numbers on a dice, and roll it. If there is three of them, and six spots on a die, they all have the same chance of being landed on. As you roll it, you should realize the one you want, and you sub-consciously choose one of the numbers.

@Wwzbja12 That's not a bad idea

It's how i decide between two things, I flip a coin, and while it's in the air I know what I want it to land on. The same can be used with a dice.

@Ethan It's how i decide between two things, I flip a coin, and while it's in the air I know what I want it to land on...

Ok I'll try that I can be like spin the bottle or truth or date when the person is it their number on the dice is on it

Hahaha! You're way too young to be caught up in females like that.

How about none? Something tells me you're too young to be in a relationship.