+33

One of the hardest things to understand about Creationists is their astonishing ability to continuously doubt that God is capable of designing a world in which animals evolve.

Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good and allowed them to evolve.

Religion
1 9

I think the hardest thing for you to understand would be the fact that not all creationist think that.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +8Reply

Creationist don't doubt Gods capability.

I believe if you think that, then you aren't regarded as a "creationist". I believe in what you said, and I don't regard myself as a creationist, for that and other reasons.

I suggest you look up the difference between Young Earth Creationism and Old Earth Creationism.

hugos avatar hugo Disagree 0Reply

The hardest thing to understand about creationists, is their astonishing ability to deny cold hard facts and physical evidence to prove them completely wrong