+11

It's a terrible feeling not to be able to talk to anyone you're attracted to because of some stupid reason like shyness, lack of confidence or lack of social skills. It's even worse when you overhear him/her mention their new girlfriend/boyfriend.

Animals & Nature
0 3

I welcome the feeling because it inhibits me from getting involved with the person

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree 0Reply
@fuzala I welcome the feeling because it inhibits me from getting involved with the person

I wish i could think like that. I just want so bad to have a "companion". But then i have so many other issues i need to sort out before i can consider giving my all to someone else

@Kumquat I wish i could think like that. I just want so bad to have a "companion". But then i have so many other issues i...

the way I see it is "what good would come of feeding my attraction towards this person?"

they are already involved with someone
and I think it's a ridiculous idea to befriend someone you're attracted to

and even if they weren't involved
I wouldn't get involved because that's not how I roll

I like these kinds of things to be formal and in public

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree 0Reply