+3

If there was a machine that converted CO2 into oxygen, people would buy it right? Saving the planet and providing cleaner air is a good thing! So why not plant a tree? amirite?

Ethans avatar Animals & Nature
0 29
The people are still deciding if Ethan is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My old elementary school started to give every student a little sapling every Earth Day to plant somewhere they wanted. I had mine still a year after I left until I accidentally chopped it down shovelling snow. It was one of the saddest days of my life. I think I even named it.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply

tbh, I think if there was a cost effective machine that converted CO2 to oxygen, humans would overuse it and plants would die out because there wouldn't be enough CO2 for them to survive.

When I saw "machine that converted CO2 into oxygen" I thought, "that's a tree you dumb fuck."

I think I got all of them

how do the options look now?

@fuzala I think I got all of them how do the options look now?

Hmm well looking at them from the comments, I see no voting opinions.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply

And looking at them from "my posts" I still see no voting options, only a thin white line

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala that's strange I'll show you how it looks to me: http://ctrlv.in/260320

It tells me the voting options on the right, but it says nobody has voted

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ethan Other people can see it, but I cannot.

print screen it so I can see what you're talking about

@Ethan Okay

That was meant to have the photo. I've been having problems with uploading photos recently too, actually. I'm a mess. I sent in a bug message the other day too.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ethan Safari

you better talk to James

my guess would be your browser

I use Mozilla
and it works fine

I looked at it using Explorer
and it works fine there too

Everyone should always plant trees. But they do release CO2 as well as O2.

Anonymous