-108

People who claim that they enjoy working out are liars, amirite?

Countries & Places
0 12
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I actually enjoy exercise. It's especially hard to start when you're out of shape, but once it becomes a habit, it's actually pretty fun. Especially if you work out with some friends.

When you start working out on a regular basis, it really feels great! Can even become the most enjoyable part of the day!

Scientifically some people do enjoy working out, due to the, I believe, adrenaline being pumped through your body. The adrenaline gives a healthy "high", that's why some runners get what's called the "runner's high", because of the adrenaline that they've got flowing. Not to mention the knowledge of being healthy that exercise brings is a morale booster and can make them enjoy it.

I don't like it because I have bad lungs, it makes it very hard to do so. But somehow, running doesn't them much, like it makes it difficult, but not any worse. It's hard for me to find the motivation, but i'm happy to run, I do XC with my school.

Ethans avatar Ethan No Way 0Reply

Usually I work out because I feel like working out and I enjoy it. Otherwise, I honestly wouldn't do it really.

I like to, so.

Because I enjoy working out.

I hate it, but I like the results.

Zumba is fun, though.

People enjoy whatever floats their boat.

Working out itself kind of sucks, but I love doing it.

I love working out. I've never met someone who hates it, unless they're sore losers who don't care about their body.

I swam laps yesterday. I didn't enjoy it, but I'm so happy that I did it!

Anonymous