+11

Justin beiber should be deported. Amirite or Amirite?

Holyhand5s avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 6
The voters have decided that Holyhand5 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

can everyone get over that already?

@fuzala can everyone get over that already?

If a normal person would've done what he's done, they most likely would've been deported, why should he get a free pass bc he's famous?

@xxdetroitxx If a normal person would've done what he's done, they most likely would've been deported, why should he get a free...

I'm not a fan of deportation period

you're just moving an issue somewhere else

Patrick Star once said "We should take Bikini Bottom, and push it somewhere else!"
I don't agree with him

plus
someone made that exact post when this boring crap was still "new news"

@fuzala I'm not a fan of deportation period you're just moving an issue somewhere else Patrick Star once said "We should...

So youd rather have the threat live and stay in your countrry?
And he'd be going back to Canada and its not like Canada is such a horrible country.

@xxdetroitxx So youd rather have the threat live and stay in your countrry? And he'd be going back to Canada and its not like...

so you'd rather push the threat on some other country?

I never really wanted to understand why people sympathize more with strangers that live in the same country

and I disagree with that policy
things like nationalism are diseases

pushing the problem on someone else just because you can't solve it doesn't seem like a great idea

to the sun amirite

PANDAAAs avatar PANDAAA Yeah You Are 0Reply