-6

Here is how pro choice translates: If a mother decides to KEEP her child, the fetus is a human being. If she decides NOT to keep it, the fetus is no longer human. Amirite?

I have not posted anything about this topic in a while. Someone needs to continue speaking out for all the unborn aborted fetuses - since their voice never gets the chance to be heard by anyone.

freespeechfreelancers avatar Politics
0 9
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes! You got it! It is the mother's choice, (the MOTHER'S) no one else's. Period. Amen.
Only the mother can choose.
Only the mother
Only
the
mother
only!

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc Yes! You got it! It is the mother's choice, (the MOTHER'S) no one else's. Period. Amen. Only the mother can...

I guess I misled you by my vote. I sometimes forget that when you create a post, your vote is automatically an Agree. I had not changed mine after posting the post. I have now.
MY point was: if following the logic properly - that HER choice to keep or abort is what makes a fetus human or not. That is how the pro choice position translates as I see it (from their view). I of course don't agree with that rationale. My bigger point is: the fetus is life and human EVEN when and if she decides to abort it. Her choice is NOT the determining factor of a fetus's humanity - and yet, that is exactly what the pro choice stance produces/creates.
If keeping the fetus is human life, then not keeping the fetus is still taking that human life. Also, note the picture I attached with the post.
One other thought I wish people would consider in this debate/discussion. Since it clearly takes 2 people for the woman to get/become pregnant (she certainly can't do it on her own), and that fetus is 50% chromosomes of the male partner, the male should be consulted and involved equally in the decision making process. If the woman could get pregnant without the assistance of a male partner, then the decision should be fully hers. Since everyone these days is stuck on fairness and equality, it is only fair to all parties (including the fetus) that the male have a say.

@freespeechfreelancer I guess I misled you by my vote. I sometimes forget that when you create a post, your vote is automatically an...

Ever hear of Schrodinger's cat? That is exactly what it is: it is neither (or both - depending on your perspective) a person nor not-a-person until the woman decides.

and no, the "father" has no say what's so ever.
He is free to impregnate as many woman as he can convince to let him poke his dick into them.
BUT after that he has zero input into what she does with the embryo unless she asks his opinion.

And only after she decides it is a baby, if and only if she wants help, then and only then he is morally obliged to help.

Personal Opinion: (If you disagree with me, that's okay, but I don't want to argue so leave me be.) A fetus is biologically human, no matter what choice the mother makes, but until its born I do not count it. To me, a conscience is what makes us real. Yes, some people have thoughts or memories from the womb but they don't affect them much. It's not the same as killing a newborn, but it is the mother's and only the mother's choice.