+9

I would almost bet that even though scientists have come out with this new study, those who want to smoke pot, and who do smoke pot will say the scientists don't know what they are talking about. Amirite?

I thought just for fun, I would throw this new study out on this site. I have been taken to task countless times on this site by those who live and die by the almighty scientists and their findings. Many on this site have staked the entire Universe's origins in to the hands and findings of the all knowing scientists. Now that scientists from a prominent prestigious institution have come out with this study and these findings, let's see how many people change their views or opinions about their favorite drug of choice. My guess and bet is that they will not be swayed one iota and they will say the scientists are full of it. Scientists are ONLY right and correct when their views or opinions match the ones we already hold to.