BlindMists avatar Relationships
0 2

buying something with your hard earned money says something meaningful too

like when someone remembers some small detail
and buys you something based off of it

Or just an item that is convenient
or helpful in your daily life

@fuzala buying something with your hard earned money says something meaningful too like when someone remembers some small...

Yeah, I know. I had a whole explanation, but I accidentally wrote it in the citation box so I deleted it sad smilie

Mother's Day is coming up, so in the explanation I mentioned that you should use your gift, skill, and talent to make her something instead of buying that same thing from the store. Like, I wrote my mom a poem from the heart instead of buying a card from the store. If you know how to make necklaces, then you could make her a necklace instead of buying one from the store. If you know how to cook, cook her dinner instead of going out to eat. If you know how to sew pillows, sew her a pillow that says something like, "I love you, mom" instead of buying a teddy bear that says, "Happy Mother's Day."

Basically I'm saying, if you know how to do, then do instead of buy. But, store-bought gifts are good to, especially when you know they've been eying something for awhile.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous