-6

Now that Facebook has donated money to a politician who is against same sex marriages, you will cancel your Facebook account. Amirite?

The CEO of Mozilla got pressured to step down recently because it was discovered that he gave the same amount to a group back in 2008 that did not believe in same sex marriage. It seems like the tipping point and deciding factor of any and all issues is now coming down to what a person's stance is on this topic. Is this REALLY the most significant issue of all time?
I personally have never had a Facebook account and don't care to ever have one. If I did however, I would NOT cancel it because of this donation.

Facebook Donates $10,000 To Politician Fighting Gay MarriageFacebook made a $10,000 donation in May to the reelection campaign of Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes, who has received national attention for fighting a court ruling that would make gay marriage legal in the state. The donation, first reported b...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/facebook-gay-marriage-sean-reyes_n_5679470.html
freespeechfreelancers avatar People & Celebrities
0 5
The voters have decided that freespeechfreelancer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Can't cancel something that doesn't exist lololol

Yeah, I agree. It gets pretty annoying when people's opinions on gay marriage affect so much.

I have mixed feelings about these things

on one hand
if you think it's an injustice
you'll be against it in every way

on the other hand
where you donate isn't the business of the public
it's a personal thing?

Never had one.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply

i already deleted my Facebook a loooong time ago haha. facebook is stupid