Have you had an extreme change in perspective of something recently?

JohnJillkys avatar Animals & Nature
0 47

I only wipe front to back, i don't see my perspective changing.

@Kumquat I only wipe front to back, i don't see my perspective changing.

Interesting. Back to front and front to back myself depending on my positioning lol

YES! OMG, I was just trying to figure out how to post about it and you asked. This is so cool.
Thanks for the opportunity to tell everyone.
I cannot believe you ask this question at this exact moment.

@Wunderscore Yes

Thanks for elaborating lol

@1982475

Elaborate, s'il vous plaît?

@JohnJillky Elaborate, s'il vous plaît?

I'm tons more outgoing and positive now that I was in, say, January. I'm a lot more optimistic and adventurous and risk-taking now that I'm at a place where I'm happier.

This rarely happens to me! Dunno if that means I'm one hell of a stuborn or am I just so convinced with my percpetives!! ponders

Yes. I used to really really love Bruno Mars. But now I realized that all he ever sings about is intercourse. Amazing how when you really listen to a song, and I mean really, your opinion of it changes.

Yes. I went from not caring if people kill spiders or not to caring an insignifcant and practically non-existent amount

@1985027

Nah man. Spiders kill flying insects, and those are several times worse in my opinion

@1985027

Kill wasps. Their only job is what spiders do better

I used to not care the least bit which way the toilet paper roll was placed. Now, I have a roommate that likes to place it the "wrong" way. Until her, I never realized how incredibly difficult something as simple as retrieving sheets of toilet paper could be. Everytime she replaces the toilet paper, I find myself muttering "put it the RIGHT FUCKING way!" and promptly change it around.

@BetterThanEzra1119 The "right" way being over The "wrong" way being under.

I think i've actually had more trouble in the past retrieving a piece when it's over the top (that means it runs off the roll from back to front right?). It's not too often though.

@Ms_Kris Yes.

no elaboration? its cool lol

@JohnJillky no elaboration? its cool lol

I went from Mormon to anti-religion within the last few months. It's quite the change. I've gradually changed political views over the years too....I went from conservative, to libertarian, to moderate, to liberal. I'm still against the two party system, however. I seriously doubt that will ever change.

@Ms_Kris I went from Mormon to anti-religion within the last few months. It's quite the change. I've gradually changed...

Damn, you turned into me lol. Congratulations on the swift transition tho. Not even I managed that in a few months