+1

Hello guys, im from Greece , i will have exams on some months to find a good work.. i want to be Cop... but police schools will open 2016 and they will take few people... to be cop is one of my biggest dreams i want to make real... i wish i could live in usa to be cop... but i cant go at usa to be cause im not american :/ ... i love protect people and i will give all my powers to protect them if i will be cop... its not the 800euros tha i will take every months as cop... its about to protect people... i pray to God every day to give me strength to continue with my homeworks...[sorry for my english its not enough good}

BigGodzillas avatar
0 4

Hey your English is better than my Greek. your ambitions sound very noble. Good luck to you.

@Daver Hey your English is better than my Greek. your ambitions sound very noble. Good luck to you.

haha I'm glad this post meets your expectations for coherent thoughts.

Banes avatar Bane Disagree -1Reply
@Bane haha I'm glad this post meets your expectations for coherent thoughts.

I understood it perfectly. Better than my French (which I've been studying for over 3 years)

Does it still smart Matt. Don't be overly concerned, I'm sure you'll have one soon. maniac smilie