Anita_Robins avatar People & Celebrities
1 10

Not by me.
There is only one race
the human race

@VicZinc Not by me. There is only one race the human race

To expand on this: If it is the human race, then who are we competing against, and are we winning?

@Anita_Robin To expand on this: If it is the human race, then who are we competing against, and are we winning?

Humans are selfish. We are competing against all of those who are not ourselves, and always losing. As long as we continue to fight our own species, we are losing.

Native American is a checkbox on many government forms

@AngryAmericanish Native American is a checkbox on many government forms

Why? Affirmative action? Segregation? Entitlements? Political map making?

@Anita_Robin Why? Affirmative action? Segregation? Entitlements? Political map making?

Not saying its a good thing, I just believe that the peoples that were found living in the "new world" by the European settlers are considered to be a "race" by most people.
I am quite sure that the aboriginals in Australia and New Zealand are considered an inferior race by most of the European descendants.

It is a very sad and horrific situation that needs to be addressed. Each subsequent generation needs to reinforce that we are all one people.

That is because the government is the propagator of racism and guess what we are the government. Damm

@altonschwab That is because the government is the propagator of racism and guess what we are the government. Damm

Yet the Constitution protects us against "race, color, creed, national origin", religious affiliation, and recently gender identification. So...the government is in direct conflict with the Constitution...

never heard of that before

Anonymous