Did you watch or listen to Hillary's Speech today regarding her bid for the White House?

45% No way! 28% What difference does it make? 7% I did 19% Other
Drues avatar People & Celebrities
1 64

you should if only for the fact that she is beyond corrupt and will finish destroying this country.

irishs avatar irish No way! +4Reply
@2000289

she can't get elected if the people put a stop to the brainwashing by the PTB. its not the people that are the problem its the elite.

irishs avatar irish No way! +1Reply
@2000292

big corporations and wealth which run the govt are the problem. they have taken away our freedom.

irishs avatar irish No way! +1Reply
@2002938

you forget who tells the politicians what to do. its a vicious circle and the people are at their mercy.

irishs avatar irish No way! +1Reply
@2000292

Or, you can just say F it.... Non of this crap matters in my life, let these holes play kings and queens. I'm going to eat someone's poop either way, and just go fishing.

Deadcuties avatar Deadcutie What difference does it make? -2Reply

Listen to a crook, who hates America and loves only herself ?

RobertHoulsts avatar RobertHoulst What difference does it make? +3Reply

She's a hater

no one cares about killary and her lies

irishs avatar irish No way! +2Reply
@2000271

wrong. the ones who want this woman in power are not the people. i don't understand why everyone likes to blame the poor and claiming they want to elect people who will keep them poor because of a distorted understanding of social programs. the people are not blinded by killary and her side kick womanizer. they are bombarded daily by the media who excuse all this bad behavior and corruption. the fact that those who want power are so corrupt and such liars should be obvious. but americans choose to believe liars because its easier to not have to think for themselves. politics should be like court,one lie told and all the rest of what they do is suspect and scrutinized . which is why we must take back the power of the govt and make needed changes. the people are the govt not the freeloaders in office.they are the ones who want the hand outs and to be taken care of. we,the people,must change requirements for office. ONE term per person per family! then these slugs who want to parade around as better than the people will have to work. look to the real people who want ta have hand outs,iys the ones at the top.

irishs avatar irish No way! +2Reply
@irish wrong. the ones who want this woman in power are not the people. i don't understand why everyone likes to...

Yeah we call the idiots LIBERALS/DEMOCRATS. Their elites at the top stealing and their democratic plantation workers who keep them in power.

Jeans avatar Jean What difference does it make? +1Reply
@2000308

Very sad and that brother of your dad's sounds like a lib/prog in action. I salute your dad and you.

Jeans avatar Jean What difference does it make? 0Reply
@irish no one cares about killary and her lies

Hi Irish, good to see you here!

Drues avatar Drue No way! 0Reply

I did not!

No, not interested in repeated rhetoric by any politician

JohnTs avatar JohnT Other +2Reply

I might have done if she'd have slowly removed her knickers and showed her arse.

I never listen at politicians. I'll read about it later or maybe read the whole speech. It's easier.

thanks! you too!

irishs avatar irish No way! +1Reply

MEH......

I might have done if she'd have dropped her drawers and twerked her arse.

She lies in every speech.

hootowls avatar hootowl No way! +1Reply

That was no speech...thaose were LIES>!

She is just a shriveled up shrew in an ugly pantsuit spewing lies. I think I will pass on that!

Drues avatar Drue No way! 0Reply

Nope, I could think of a billion more stuff to do. Lol

She constantly lies.

@hootowl She constantly lies.

Amongst other things!

Drues avatar Drue No way! 0Reply

Lol Weren't you Sukiesnow on SortaDead?

StephenBs avatar StephenB No way! -1Reply

I don't vote and don't care one way or the other if she runs or wins..

@2000276

not true. voting has become corrupted as has everything else. your vote doesn't work not does it count in the present system. watch the HBO special "hacking america".

irishs avatar irish No way! +1Reply
@2000276

Yeah, I still don't care. These people come and go. I'm still here living my life the same way I've always done.

@2001523

Wrong on both accounts, apparently your not as Informed as you think you are. Your like a drug addict high on politics and have bought into the lie that you mean something. Meanwhile I sit back and eat popcorn as 2 monkeys throw feces on you, and you eat it without question.

@2002933

Hey, treat me with respect, and I'll show you some.. You started the whole conversation and you threw out a bunch of unsolicited comments, and you call me juvenile.. Ha. Go play with your fellow monkeys of whatever party you sleep with. leave me to my more relaxed and interesting lifestyle.

What does it matter to ya.