Who is your favorite "Friends"? And Please comment as to why they were your favorite.

Which "friend" of the tv show Friends was your favorite? And why was this person your favorite?

10% Monica 11% Rachel 10% Chandler 6% Ross 21% Joey 29% Phoebe 13% Other
Ang98s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 60

I loved her & Chandler together, they were my favorite couple & characters of the show, my favorite storyline was when everyone was finding out that they were a couple from Joey all the way to Ross while he was having his little breakdown, it was just hilarious!

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica +2Reply
@2000770

I'm probably most like Rachel but I did like her too but I loved Monica & especially her with Chandler but I really liked Rachel & Ross too although I didn't agree with everything he did!
Thanks ChuckTom for replying!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica 0Reply
@2001563

Yeah everytime I do a poll with Friends I've seen that & don't know why! The only reason I like Monica better is cause I like her & Chandler so much & I like how good of a friend she is to everyone especially Rachel & I love what a clean freak she is, I wish I could be that obsessed about it but I'm not as bad as Rachel so I'm somewhere in between! I loved how they wrapped the show up, if they would do that with all shows, I would be happy, you know!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica 0Reply
@2001565

I actually asked someone once why they didn't like her & it was so funny what she said. She said she didn't like her cause she seemed to take advantage of Monica & mooched off of her & I was like What? I pointed out that she in the end had a great career & that I didn't think she did what she said anyways. The things people come up with, LOL!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica 0Reply

I thought he was great in his role...v. funny.

@Sukiesnow I thought he was great in his role...v. funny.

Yay, finally someone who likes Ross, he's not my favorite but I do kinda like him, the only time I really really didn't like him was when he kept saying "but we were on a break!" Ugh, I got so tired of hearing him say that & wanted to reach inside the screen & slap him. I loved Chandler & Monica the best & my favorite storying was when they were hiding their relationship from everyone, so hilarious of a storyline. Thanks for replying Sukie!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica +1Reply
@Ang98 Yay, finally someone who likes Ross, he's not my favorite but I do kinda like him, the only time I really really...

he came off as kind of homophobic, refusing to call susan (i think her name was) his ex's wife... there was also the incident where he wouldnt let his son play with a doll that made me dislike him

@Tweedledee he came off as kind of homophobic, refusing to call susan (i think her name was) his ex's wife... there was also...

That was realistic. How many men do you know that would be completely accepting of their ex's wife...or gladly let their son play with dolls. And remember, these shows took place in the 90s.

@1998651

Thanks for replying. Yes they all had so many memorable lines & now I will have smelly cat in my head for the rest of the nght, LOL!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica +1Reply
@wtxwoman Smelly cat is the first thing I think of when I hear the word friends.

when I hear Phoebe, that is the first thing I think of. When I hear Friends I immediately think of the scenes I posted up above, they are so funny! Loved Monica & Chandler & especially how everyone found out.

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply
@1999093

Yes she is & I remember that episode, LOL! Thanks for replying Serenity!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply

Joey was more like someone I would hang around with. He would fit in with me and my friends.

I couldn't get interested in that show but my daughter likes it alot.

@jule_sy I couldn't get interested in that show but my daughter likes it alot.

it's good & they wrapped it up really good, one of the best, if not the best finale. did you watch the clip I put up above, it's the funniest & best storyline of the show. LOL We could binge watch it if you lived near me, LOL!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica 0Reply

Rachel because she reminds me a lot of myself

@Tweedledee Rachel because she reminds me a lot of myself

me too, I was all over the place when I was younger, thanks for replying Tweedledee!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica +1Reply

Because of her personality on the show.

@2001308

thanks kjkjhar for replying!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply
@2001522

thanks Gypsy for replying!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply

No, I have been jumping around looking at comments on other posts but hey it's late where I am. are you up?

She was always spontaneous.

@Cantstop She was always spontaneous.

Thanks for replying Nowlost!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply

The most loyal of all of them

@C01 The most loyal of all of them

why do you think he is the most loyal? And BTW, thanks for replying C01!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica 0Reply

he never slept with Rachael

@C01 he never slept with Rachael

neither did Chandler & he didn't fall for her either, don't get the logic!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply

he could have!!

@C01 he could have!!

So could of Joey & he came closer! Just sayin!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply

Chandler never had a chance that was a silly fantasy...... Joey could have but the image of Ross wouldn't let him do it...... but Ross stole his woman.... ross is my least favorite.....Monica a close second

@C01 Chandler never had a chance that was a silly fantasy...... Joey could have but the image of Ross wouldn't let him...

NO they were together first, not that it didn't annoy me to no end his, WE WERE ON A BREAK thing but that's neither here nor there, Rachel was in love with Ross period but anyways, don't care, that's your opinion & I have mine but I loved Chandler & Monica, my favorite couple & characters of the show. We will have to agree to disagree on this one!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica 0Reply

She's oodles of fun!

Damis avatar Dami Phoebe 0Reply

she is best caus she is a 1. blonde 2. an airhead 3. nice to everyone.

Testing

@2011899

I liked him too but I liked Ross but I liked Chandler better but I like both over Joey. Thanks for replying Mark!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica 0Reply

She reminds me of myself :)

@Lil_Princess She reminds me of myself :)

thanks for replying Lil Princess, this is one of my favorite shows, I loved Pheobe & Mike, she found her penguin, I don't know if I remembered that right or not, LOL!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica +3Reply
@Lil_Princess I like that show too.

me too, I wish you could share your question with your friends, I really miss that feature!

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica +2Reply
@1999104

Yeah we do, we really do. You can share with different sites, I'd rather they took that off & just let you share with people you are following. Sorry if it annoyed you that I shared it with you.

Ang98s avatar Ang98 Monica -1Reply