will we see ww3 in the next few yrs?

More than a year after the US-backed coup d'état in Ukraine, Eastern Europe is on the brink of war. Even though it is well-documented that the U.S. sparked the conflict by supporting neo-Nazis to overthrow Ukraine's elected government, the Western mainstream media still portrays Putin as the aggressor who invaded Ukraine. Never mind the lack of evidence to prove it though.

Now Canada and the U.S., who like to present themselves as the champions of peace, democracy and human rights are training Ukrainian neo-Nazi troops and stationing weapons on Russia's border.

irishs avatar
6 181
@2005741

Their goal isn't just greed of money.....they want to depopulate as well.....actually ITO there are 6 billion people too many on this earth....and I venture to say that probably everyone of us are among them.

@2005741

You are forgetting man's ego in your statement - money just feeds the ego.

wars for profit and world domination of resources. thats the goal.

@2001851

those who want war don't care about common sense. if they did they would negotiate and not steal.

@irish they would use worse.

like what? as far as i know we dont posses a stronger weapon.

@NoCensor Correct, as far as YOU know.

true im not a weapons expert by a long shot but from what i gather the only way to release more energy from atoms that fission is fusion and we dont seem to be able to do that very easily.

@TheRedJester i dont think that has anything to with what we are talking about.

I thought you were talking about weapons? Or is it the 9-11 topic that you are dodging?

@NoCensor I thought you were talking about weapons? Or is it the 9-11 topic that you are dodging?

we were talking about what is the most destructive weapon. i said it seems to currently be unstable atomic fission but i could eventually be atomic fusion. i dont see how 911 is or has to do with being the strongest weapon.

@TheRedJester we were talking about what is the most destructive weapon. i said it seems to currently be unstable atomic fission...

Which are you dodging?

A weapon that is capable of melting steel from a great distance or the 9-11 topic?

I am happy to keep it to the weapon topic if you are afraid to discuss 9-11 truth?

@NoCensor Which are you dodging? A weapon that is capable of melting steel from a great distance or the 9-11 topic? I am...

1)im gonna level with you i dont care how 911 happened. i dont care who did it.

2)even if we are talking about something that can take down a tower from long distance im really not impressed. tons of weapons can to that and they can do it better.

@TheRedJester 1)im gonna level with you i dont care how 911 happened. i dont care who did it. 2)even if we are talking about...

So you admit that you only want to discuss what you want to discuss? Unless it is something that you gathered from your TV or some other propaganda source, you refuse to discuss it?

@NoCensor So you admit that you only want to discuss what you want to discuss? Unless it is something that you gathered from...

no im willing to discuss things even if i dont see them in the media i just think the whole 911 was an inside job/other conspiracy theory is over done. also its of little relevance to my life.

@TheRedJester no im willing to discuss things even if i dont see them in the media i just think the whole 911 was an inside...

You now are being a fool. By the numbers ...

1 - The conspiracy thing is only used by fools in a way to dodge discussing truth ... that dog don't hunt

2 - 9-11 has affected your life more than anything else since you were born ... and you refuse to accept it ... it's called denial

@NoCensor You now are being a fool. By the numbers ... 1 - The conspiracy thing is only used by fools in a way to dodge...

1) ive already discussed it im burnt out on it. i just dont like have to hear the same thing over and over again.

2) name one way it has.

@TheRedJester 1) ive already discussed it im burnt out on it. i just dont like have to hear the same thing over and over...

1 - You never discussed it. You run when confronted with truth that doesn't come from your TV. Please don't lie.

2- Your denial is the first place to start

@NoCensor 1 - You never discussed it. You run when confronted with truth that doesn't come from your TV. Please don't...

you really think your the only one who talks about 911 conspiracies? the difference between you and me is you get your media from the web. your just a copy and paste paranoid theorist.

@TheRedJester you really think your the only one who talks about 911 conspiracies? the difference between you and me is you get...

Why are you afraid to watch the videos?

Old and tired dribble. The only 9-11 conspiracy is the government/msm fable that you swallowed without question.

Put your money where your large mouth is.

Be the very first person in the entire world to provide the EVIDENCE - NO HEARSAY, the alleged 19 hijackers were even on the alleged planes!

Buck up or shut up!

The warmongers are more than likely to be persuaded by the banksters that run the show and eventually all the small wars will turn into one big one.

@2002818

Throughout time ... dictator thugs have never murdered and slaughtered. It is always the men and women who follow them and their orders!

I hope not...

I don't know, most people are waking up to who the psychopaths are, who's in how many wars? Even with their very own people and are trying to take away any kind of defense to fight back against them!!!! It should be very clear who starts all the trouble worldwide, it's right in your face, and not a damned conspiracy theory!!

@2003719

War is not the problem! All the stupid people are!

@2004075

The stupid people who follow orders to kill other people.

Who says? The media? Government? You can go on believing those lying sacks of crap all you want, but I'm not that stupid!! I know exactly how it all goes down and it's nothing like what they lead us to believe. Watch a little of this whistle blower, if you can handle it and then make excuses for the psychopaths. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t...;v=S8ly0c0_Rnk

We are already sliding into WW3....

I hope not.....

Only if enough braindead in the military follow orders from the elite criminals who are wreaking havoc on the world!

You would think that by now the men and women who think they are being patriots by joining the military, would stand up to the cabal who give them orders to be put in harms way, and tell them ..... OK, you want war, you go first!

@NoCensor You would think that by now the men and women who think they are being patriots by joining the military, would...

but they don't. they are so programmed to think that orders from above trump everything. and the govt has made it impossible for younger people to find jobs so the offer the military and bribes.

@2001813

But the elite don't put themselves in harms way. There is war only because the military follow orders that have nothing to do with protecting the American people.

@2001813

thats the point of war,profits. its all a game to the elite and we are the pawns.

I hope not. But then again, the Western world really fancies their wars by proxy.

Seems likely

Most likely. China wants its money back.

It is already happening.

@Charu yes.....

Yes I have seen that. I think it might just start right here on our own soil. People are waking up to all the false flags aimed at getting our guns.

@DeeB Yes I have seen that. I think it might just start right here on our own soil. People are waking up to all the false...

I believe that our government has already declared war against us....became pretty darn obvious when GW and Congress placed us under the Patriot Act....basically kicking the Constitution & Bill of Rights to the curb. My grand sent this to me and I agree it warrants a look.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the current politicians get their way we will

Sounds like North Korea might be having goofy thoughts.

morning my friend! i agree. you would think americans would be sick of destroying the world and their families in the process.

Rotten bastages.

No. People have been saying that for decades.

God I hope not

Ukranian Neo-Nazi's?

And Putin is lily white on the whole thing?

You spin machine is working well there Irish.

@Budwick About what?

Good grief! You didn't wake up with any of the thoughts or comments you have! What and who are the EXACT sources you allow to program you for everything that comes out of your mouth? Please don't play childish 4th grade games and answer the question.

@Budwick Screw you! Speak clearly and civilly.

You are the only one here speaking and being uncivil. All because you have been busted out right for being a programmed non thinker who refuses to admit who your sources of information are that YOU have allowed to infiltrate the gray matter between your ears.

@2004262

Yeah, that one is a real piece of work! We're going to see him on the wrong side of a news story some day.

@DeeB

NoCensor is really Smedley Butler? I thought he died in 1940.

@Budwick NoCensor is really Smedley Butler? I thought he died in 1940.

So his words mean nothing because he's dead? A general telling you all wars are gangster bankster wars and you either don't believe him or don't want to for some unknown reason. Try this one.
Wife of military man, or can you handle it?

@DeeB So his words mean nothing because he's dead? A general telling you all wars are gangster bankster wars and you...

I'm a military man and still alive and have a wife, and I still have no idea what you are raving about.

@Budwick I'm a military man and still alive and have a wife, and I still have no idea what you are raving about.

You would if you watched it, but you won't because it's truth you don't want to hear or know. Unless you already do and are okay with it.!!

@2007573

Did you wake up and suddenly gain all of that? Where do you get your information from?

good question....

Yes, unless we rid ourselves of the idiots we voted in again, you know the ones who lack the guts to deal with the idiots from the desert regions

No, at most we will see another cold war situation, but I think we've progressed so far in warfare that most nations are terrified of an actual, all-out world war.

I heard this before, bruh.

Not sure.

Probably so.

I know someone that is about to see WW3...Oh wait your talking about an actual war. I sure hope not.

@2003592

Oh you could call them that...Or maybe I am because I believed in them

@2003283

It won't be the idiot who gives the orders that will be the problem. It will be all the idiots who follow those orders!

@NoCensor It won't be the idiot who gives the orders that will be the problem. It will be all the idiots who follow those orders!

Right? We all have to answer for ourselves. If he thinks that I will care if he tells me he was ordered to???? OMG!

@2003298

Yes! OBEY! CONSUME!

@2003298

Who says anyone has to obey orders and kill? Who?

@NoCensor Who says anyone has to obey orders and kill? Who?

if you don't follow orders, you can be charged with treason, especially in war!

@NoCensor SO!!!!!! Are you a coward? You would rather be a murderer?

NO I didn't say I would do it, I was just stating a fact & is the main reason why I never joined the military among other reasons too but I do respect those in the military.

@Ang98 NO I didn't say I would do it, I was just stating a fact & is the main reason why I never joined the military among...

Stating the truth has ZERO to do with respecting or not respecting anyone or anything.

All dictators throughout time never killed anyone. They gave orders to a military who did the killing.

Do you respect those militaries?

@2004076

So the phouck what! You mean the military is filled with nothing but cowards who don't have the ability to think for themselves?

Do you see how screwed up your response is?

So the military is allegedly brave enough to allow themselves to be put in harms way, and kill and slaughter, but not brave enough to stand up to orders from criminals who give orders they don't agree with?

Wow I feel so secure! NOT!

Why does your type always flat out ignore the very first part of the oath that ALL military take?

@2004258

Typical! Run and avoid answering questions!

@Budwick Where do you get your information?

You have already rendered yourself immaterial to any adult conversation. Back off or be blocked.

@2004485

Oh poor baby!

How come you can't read?

Here is the question I asked above!!!!

@2005420

Run Forest Run

@2005680

Pretty bold from behind your wittle dumputer.

@2006540

Why are yo accusing me of being hostile?

@2006972

How am I coming across as hostile? I have many friends who would not agree with you. Please explain. Or is this just your way of dodging a truth discussion?

@2007009

This is very typical. You come here and attack me then can't even back it up. It is very apparent that you are the aggressor here. Sorry for exposing your friend. Sorry but truth hurts.

@2007049

You are a dodger of truth.

@2007368

Oh really? Idiot? I remember you accused me of being hostile when you jumped in a conversation that was none of your business. It's all right here for the record for all to see. I am the idiot? I am hostile?

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and let's see what kind of a Person you are and if you run from truth or not.

Why don't you be the very first Person in the world to provide the evidence that the alleged 9-11 hijackers were on those planes?

@2007009

And now your buddy is stalking and harassing my comments that are not responses to him/her. Nice friend your have there. Who is hostile?

@2007031

Whatever Mr Internet pansy.

@2006972

this guy is bonkers serenity. just look at my post on here for reference he is just gonna get nastier as time goes one then he is gonna call you name and claim its not an insult but a fact.

@2006538

I wonder if you would call me Nancy to my face?

@2007028

Sure you would. You internet pansies are a riot.

maybe but blame the USA, and the EU, they will be the aholes who start it

@2010743

European Union! try Donald TusK? or whoever is the president of the Union? along with anyone in the Union who supports the Union

Ts is probably another cold war. Which is stupid.

No, thank God for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

the way USA is going, it would not surprise me

And USA will be the Germany of ww3