Which political party is the MOST judgmental?

52% Republican 21% Democrats 27% Other
Drues avatar Politics
3 154
@2020432

You often say what I was thinking, causing me to put thing another way. That's a good thing; keeps me on my toes and thinking.

@2020447

We Libertarians are all about not judging.

People are judgemental, not parties

They both suck I am a Independent

JohnTs avatar JohnT Other +4Reply

Surely anyone that votes on this is, and it's unlikely they'll vote for the party they're most affiliated with. So what makes any of us think that this would in any way be accurate?

@Wunderscore Surely anyone that votes on this is, and it's unlikely they'll vote for the party they're most affiliated with. So...

it's impossible not to laugh at the irony and hypocrisy from people saying "x Political party is so judgmental you can't say anything that goes against them"

BOTH! I've disagreed with Libs and Cons..

@2021242

Yeah, and the state owned main stream media is sooo honest and stuff. I mean, when they make up a story, without a thread of truth, they sometimes comment on page sis, under the fold about the 'error'. Or, admit wrong doing after having destroyed a persons livelihood.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats +1Reply
@2022149

I remember the event you described - was your avatar a smiling polar bear?

I'm not trapped. I'm a firm believer in "Trust, but verify".

Why do you suppose the others in media have lost so many of their viewers? Could obvious bias, crappy reporting or lying have anything to do with it?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats 0Reply
@2023031

Funny, I feel the same way about all TV news in general.

@2024214

And you pay attention to sources you feel are unacceptable?

It's OK to hear and try to understand another POV, but not from nimrods that are so consistently wrong, biased, prone to lie and politically motivated.

Oh, Semple, be sure not to miss the debut of that new show on al jazeera tv - Last Christian Standing.

@2021242

Don't forget Ann Coulter....

@2022157

Yes THAT Ann Coulter..Image in content

She had a way with words...hehe smilie

Liberal progressive Democrats are only tolerant if you agree with them!

Drues avatar Drue Democrats +2Reply

The Whig party

That's a really close call, dude.

@2021611

I've been called 3 out of 4 of those consistently now for seven years. (Cuz I'm a typical old white man, veteran, supporter of the Constitution, Christian and open about my disagreements with Obama). Being called these names anymore is like a badge of honor instead of an insult.

@2021653

Ooookay, anything in response to MY comment?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats +2Reply
@2021669

You know what? - You're right. I should have known better than to reach out to a liberal - try to make her feel better. They're WAY too busy being angry victims to be encouraged. Have a great day being miserable!

@2021675

Sorbet - empathy is a concept far too complicated for a liberal. Please, respect my desire for relevant comments only - you are smothering me!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats -4Reply
@2021681

Your feelings aren't wrong Sorbet, they're irrelevant.

@2021914

Well, then don't abuse those people. I don't - though as I mentioned several days ago I'm labeled anyway - much the same way you have. And, for much the same reason, your labels become less and less meaningful.

Have a great day Sorbet. I hope you can find enough to complain about to keep you happy.

@2022382

Actually Sweetie, it's you obsessing over your feelings.

I'm not racist (except by liberal standards - I am a typical white male after all). Neither am I prejudice against women. Nor am I homophobic - but that doesn't make homosexual behavior any less abhorrent or immoral.

Ignoring immorality has consequences.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats -2Reply
@2022467

Homosexuals prey on young boys

@2022467

There's your problem Sobiquet! You refute the single best resource of wisdom and truth in favor of ???? What is your moral compass anyway?

@2022492

And homo sexuality is what is best for society?

@2022502

Well, if we were all homos, there would be no society - would there.

And you've already dismissed the Bible - you obviously know perfectly well what God thinks of homosexual behavior. Do you suppose he's gonna cut you some slack for some reason?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats -1Reply
@2022551

We never will be? How can you be so sure? Ten years ago no one would have dreamed that the SCOTUS would even hear such a case let alone decide they way they did.

The first thing since this decision is another thing you guys said would never happen - a move to make polygamy legal. Pedophilia is right around the corner. Don't tell me your homo sex is benign to society.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats -3Reply
@2022557

It's all about you, isn't it.

It's like trying to converse with a wall.

@2022562

There you go about your feelings again. I don't think I've said a thing about your feelings in this whole thread - yet I'm obsessed?

@2022570

Well, at least your count is fairly accurate. Let's look at the context in which I mentioned the word 'feelings'

1) Your feelings aren't wrong Sorbet, they're irrelevant.
2) Actually Sweetie, it's you obsessing over your feelings.
3) There you go about your feelings again.
4) I don't think I've said a thing about your feelings in this whole thread
5) Of course you can find a bazillion articles on gays feeling discriminated against.

Allow me to point out for you that this is a direct response to what you have said.

@Budwick We never will be? How can you be so sure? Ten years ago no one would have dreamed that the SCOTUS would even hear...

And finally, writing off the position of the Creator of The Universe is kind of ballsey - don't you think?

@2022564

Don't tell me you're Muslim on top of all this!

@2022569

Honey, I know you can't be 'guilted ' into anything. To feel guilt, you need morals.

@2022577

Good progressive! Deflect the topic! Maybe I'll forget that we were talking about homosexuality.

@2021914

Those people were not abused

@2021611

You sound like an ignorant whiner

@2020310

I know you're a troll but if there's anyone who's reading this who has similar views to that guy and isn't a troll, please keep in mind there is no law against name-calling. Calling you a racist when you say something racist is covered under the same freedom of speech. I don't see you going to jail when you say something horrible, so don't have a hissy-fit when someone calls you out on being a terrible person.

@shelbme I know you're a troll but if there's anyone who's reading this who has similar views to that guy and isn't a...

I have views similar to 'that guy', and have already said that I've been called all those things so often for no reason that it's no longer an insult! So, is that a hissy-fit?

@Budwick I have views similar to 'that guy', and have already said that I've been called all those things so often for no...

I'll say what I said to him. Being a "Racist, bigot, homophobe, misogynist, ignorant, redneck, uneducated [person]" makes you a piece of shit.

@2022293

If you don't think that being, in your own words a "Racist, bigot, homophobe, misogynist, ignorant, redneck, uneducated", makes you a piece of shit then you have some serious cognitive dissonance going on. Those are literally all of the qualities of the worst type of person and you openly admitted to having all of them.

The D's and R's are equally judgmental. They stand on opposite sides of the fence, judging those on the other side.

neither

If we're going by things you can't change. Democrats most likely on your personality or behaviour. Both I guess?

dont care

They're both equally judgemental.

BOTH. Politics be damned.

Neo-Nazis and other Racist parties, they just look at me and screamed at me.

Because it's obvious.

MoiraFauldss avatar MoiraFaulds Republican 0Reply

Poor people are drains on wealth, Most blacks are gang members, Gays are demons, etc etc etc etc

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Republican 0Reply

They have become an extreme version of their former selves. Hi Drue! :)

dru18s avatar dru18 Republican 0Reply

There is plenty of judgemental spewing from all sides.

We have a party called the NDP...they are most critical. Secondly...the Conservatives.

@2119991

He wants to bring refugees here en masse...shades of Irish immigrants after the potato famine. Our country was different then.

@2119995

People also have memories of the last time they had any power...(shiver...).

One thing that is also the straw that broke the camels back is that they are on my private line phoning me continually. It's just not the Canadian thing to do.

On one hand though it is good to have 3 parties....rather than just 2. The US seems split down the middle whereas having a third party tempers the selection somewhat.

What do you think?

@2121077

That's exactly the way it's supposed to work...

Liberals.

StephenBs avatar StephenB Democrats 0Reply
@StephenB Liberals.

Liberals aren't a political party...

There's judgmental in both.

LOL.. I split my spleen. Republicans are leading this poll? When there is absolutely NO Democrat that even listens to the opposition? There is NO Democrat that even considers compromise? When Democrats would have NO standard at all without their Double Standard? .

zbackus avatar zbacku Democrats 0Reply

Democrats tend to be ignorant bigots

Liberals are sour, vindictictive and highly intolerant of any view that doesn't match their own.

@2021607

Democrat = Liberal = Progressive = Socialist

Conservatives are generally happy people. We are forgiving as well - (Obama isn't in prison is he?), we've put up with Obama for seven horrible years - how much more tolerant could we be?

@2021656

Those are interesting accusations. Did you just now pull them from your sphincter? Or, are these older made up stories from leftist media?

@2021671

And all know that if it's on the Internet it must be true.

I'm sorry, your comments have recently become irrelevant to me.

@2021684

Of course you can find a bazillion articles on gays feeling discriminated against. Gay sex is abhorrent and immoral - naturally they don't like hearing about themselves in that fashion.

That's kind of irrelevant to me - I'm straight, so...

@2021912

You haven't heard the Good News, friend?

@ChloeIsabella

No, you're not judgmental - not at all. You assume, speak in cliches, think is stereotypes and communicate in memes. A true progressive champion!