+2

The Presidents in Uniform...How far we have come!!!! AmIrite?

YoAdriennes avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that YoAdrienne is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you really wanted to say, "Amirite?" at the end of your post you could have phrased it like . . .

"The presidents in uniform. We've certainly come a long way, amirite?"

Or something along those lines. Something that actually sounds proper and easily gets your point across, y'know?

I mean, if you don't care enough to express yourself well then you shouldn't care enough to put your opinion out there even.

If anything you're doing a disservice to your viewpoint by expressing it poorly.

@Len If you really wanted to say, "Amirite?" at the end of your post you could have phrased it like . . . "The...

Thanks for the humiliation...TWICE. I am new here...and just finding my way around.....FYI! Nothing like criticism to start off on the right foot!

YoAdriennes avatar YoAdrienne Yeah You Are +1Reply
@QueenAline If you check out the profile he's an admitted degenerate...so...there ya go

Thanks Queen....and I apologize...I meant to reply to him directly....not you...You were very kind....and the humiliation was not from you....I'm getting the hang of it!hello smilie

YoAdriennes avatar YoAdrienne Yeah You Are 0Reply

talk about expressing yourself....you sound critical of this poster, and managed to lecture, rather than just answer the damn question!

QueenAlines avatar QueenAline Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think this user is new and trying to find their way around, and how to post...it can be very confusing at first...but I'm sure your advise and input is appreciated..over to the right of the heading is a collage of pictures...

QueenAlines avatar QueenAline Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2022131

CONFUSED? seriously???. If you have never seen that Kenyan outfit before I can't help you...I do know, however, that it doesn't belong to ANY United States Military service that I know of. Thanks for your comment.

@2022838

Maybe it was Halloween.....I didn't collage it...it just appears as we all saw it....LOL

I know that seeing President Obama in a turban is supposed to somehow offend me, but it really doesn't.