Why Do Muslims Hate Christians?

Mohammed tried to convince the Jews that he was their promised Messiah, but they didn't believe him. Jews became the hated ones. Jews rejected Mohammed and they quickly felt his wrath. This blind hatred continues to this day. While Islamics hate the Jews, they don't see the Jews as a collective threat to Islam. Jews are just used for target practice. The war with the Jews is just a prelude for what is to come.

Christians, however, were a lost cause right from the start. Christians had already accepted Jesus as the promised Messiah long before Mohammed was even born. History told Mohammed that Christians were a stubborn bunch. They had been fed to lions, tortured, crucified, beaten, and still, Christianity thrived and grew. Even the powerful Romans could not stop them.

Islamic hatred is directed right at the group of people that Mohammed knew would be the people to stand up to Islam and defeat his followers someday: The followers of Jesus Christ.

Budwicks avatar Religion
2 188

Are you really trying to tell me that Christianity has no history of being violent and hateful towards other groups lmao.

I love how you present almost 2 billion people in the world as one monolithic force. I love how you ignore all the violence that Christians have committed and paint Christians as the poor, pure victims of history. I love how you simplify the long, complicated history of religion and how religious groups react to each other as 'Christians are good and right and Muslims are all evil and filthy.'

Not every Muslim hates every Christian and vice versa. People hate people and then they use religion as a means to justify their hatred.

@Anonwhale Are you really trying to tell me that Christianity has no history of being violent and hateful towards other groups...

So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim?

As for all that other crap you projected into the question - No.

@Budwick So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim? As for all that other crap you projected into the...

What? Honestly where are you even getting that.

Okay. Then you should also be asking the question of "Why do Christians hate ____"

@Budwick Here we go again.... Where am I getting what? Why do Christians hate - who, what?

"So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim?"

I can't decipher that. We should probably stop while we're ahead tbh

@Anonwhale "So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim?" I can't decipher that. We should probably stop while...

I'm willing to give this a try if you are. Let's try to focus. Remember, I can only respond to what you write - make sure you mean what you say.

You wrote - "People hate people and then they use religion as a means to justify their hatred." In other word people hate first is my understanding. So I wrote to test my understanding - "So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim?"

Then, you found my response incredulous.

Is that more clear now?

@Budwick I'm willing to give this a try if you are. Let's try to focus. Remember, I can only respond to what you write -...

You're being obtuse. People hate people. Often people use religion to justify their bigotry (you know a thing or two about that). Framing it the way you did is purposeful misinterpretation of what I said to make Muslims look hateful. You know what I meant.

I'm not going to talk to you if you spend all your time twisting my words instead of replying to them

@Anonwhale You're being obtuse. People hate people. Often people use religion to justify their bigotry (you know a thing or...

I copied and pasted your own words. There was no twisting required.

If I misunderstood what you said, then say so, say it again another way. Getting all pissed off accomplishes nothing.

OK, well, thanks for giving it a try. We just aren't meant to talk to one another I guess.

See ya.

@Budwick I copied and pasted your own words. There was no twisting required. If I misunderstood what you said, then say...

The point of the phrase "people hate people" was to show that hatred is not specific to one group. It's universal. In a discussion about religious groups and how they feel about each other talking about people who weren't even Muslim yet makes no sense. Yes, people hated people before Christianity and Islam existed- that should be common sense- but there's no reason to bring that up when we're talking about Christianity and Islam.

Your interpretation was not the point of what I said and I'm sure everyone can see that. If you can't understand the basic concept behind what I said I quit

@2024229

Agreed! Thanks for noticing and saying so.

For the same reason that everyone hates Christians and Christians hate everyone else.

@Wunderscore For the same reason that everyone hates Christians and Christians hate everyone else.

Oh, like those 'rat bastard' Christians in South Carolina? The nerve of them! Forgiving the guy that shot nine of their members.

Well hello
Jesus is a prophet in Islam

Everything isn't a competition, you know?
People with different systems can coexist

@2024230

Voiced or voiceless, I've never met a Muslim who didn't love Jesus. I have, however, met many who do not subscribe to the Christian interpretation of his divinity.

@Budwick Ahhh, is THAT when they get beheaded?

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate the reply.

I am not sure where that connection is coming from. Are you saying that we all want to behead all Christians because of their faith? That is a bit too strong of a generalization. I will admit, however, that we have nutters, just like everyone else.

If you are referring to ISIS then you are referring to a group that is Islamic in name only. They violate some of the most basic Islamic laws (they burn people, they kill other Muslims, they violate treaties, and the list goes on).

I have seen more than a few scholars and imams issue verdicts that ISIS is un-Islamic and should be opposed by every means.

@ajmsituation Thank you for your comment, I appreciate the reply. I am not sure where that connection is coming from. Are you...

I'm really glad to hear about those scholars and imams taking a stand.

AMJ - I would like to suggest that these people recognize the damage that whack jobs like ISIS are doing to Islam. The perception of your religion is horrific! You need to get these scholars and imams some regular air time and social media to get the word out. Obviously, what ever they've done so far is not enough.

@2025335

Great, now how about doing some good with those findings by making repeated, loud, frequent, clear announcements reflecting their findings? I think that might be more helpful than sticking the report in a file cabinet.

@2025348

Whoa! Wait a minute - it's been reported that something like only 2% of Muslims are the problem. There's 2 billion of them. That leaves 1,960,000,000 to fight back. Sounds like pretty good odds to me.

@2025446

The numbers are from folks wanting to protect Islam. Suppose the numbers are way off. If the bad guys are a smaller percentage, then my point is amplified. If the bad guys are a larger percentage, the Islam is a bigger problem than we thought.

@2025445

You wrote - "Maybe that's the question to be asking."

That IS the question I am asking.

@2027551

I was referring to asking the question within my comments.

The valid point is STILL valid - thank you by the way.

Thank you too for your assessment. Very kind of you, especially considering some of what I wrote apparently didn't sit well with you.

Honestly, I'm a little fuzzy on what a troll is supposed to be. I don't take contrary positions just for the sake of doing so. I don't stalk anyone to give them a hard time. I don't have any other usernames. And, I don't have a posse to gang up on people that disagree. Those are the things I have thought trolls might do, so I don't think I'm a troll.

I am brutally honest with people. And I am certainly not PC. I admit that I have a tendency to be sarcastic. That serves two purposes - to be funny or mock the opposing POV and to express my contempt for the opposing POV all in one.

Now, there may be a host of other reasons to not like me, but I seriously think it's safe to cross troll off your list.

I'm politically conservative. I'm white. A veteran, supporter of the constitution and a Christian.

If none of that sends an unnerving chill down your spine - Then it was probably just the brazenness of my responses that put you off.

@fuzala Well hello Jesus is a prophet in Islam Everything isn't a competition, you know? People with different systems can...

My understanding is that
Muhammad said that Christians
were brothers of Islam
because they knew the same stories
he (Muhammad) had heard from Gabriel.
I also was lead to believe that
Muhammad never claimed to be the "Messiah."

Did I misunderstand this?

Actually my friend, we don't hate Christians. Muhammad pbuh even used to say that those closest to us were the Christians because they also accept Jesus as a prophet. As for your picture that reads "Jesus is the slave of Allah," well we say that about everyone--that is the meaning of the name "Abdullah." So you will find people saying things like "Muhammad, abdullah" meaning Muhammad, slave of Allah. It is a matter of translation and often I see it rendered in English as "servant" rather than "slave" because of the American meaning of slavery. Also my friend, I interact with Christians all day and rarely have problems with them just because of their Christianity. You generalize about Muslims but I doubt you have met many of us. We don't bite.

@ajmsituation Actually my friend, we don't hate Christians. Muhammad pbuh even used to say that those closest to us were the...

So, why isn't there outrage, rallies, demonstrations over your asshole brethren committing genocide across the middle east?

@Budwick So, why isn't there outrage, rallies, demonstrations over your asshole brethren committing genocide across the...

I can't help if you haven't seen the protests against extremism, my friend. I have never met a Muslim who supports ISIS. Actually, the most violently opposed people I have met have been Muslims--even more than the keyboard warriors we used to have on Sodahead.

@ajmsituation I can't help if you haven't seen the protests against extremism, my friend. I have never met a Muslim who supports...

Don't put the responsibility for me witnessing protests of extremism on me. It's YOUR religion at stake - not mine.

It's not like you'd notice when there are rallies

And if you did, would you ever mention it?

Do Christians show their outrage for the atrocities that occur in their faith group?

Present or past

@fuzala It's not like you'd notice when there are rallies And if you did, would you ever mention it? Do Christians show...

I noticed the Muslim celebrations in Egypt, Detroit, Montreal, Lebanon and Palestine and other places following 9/11. I heard CAIR denounce the terror strike - then they mailed checks to the families of the dead terrorists.

Christian outrage? Well, we don't set caged children on fire, but yes. For example, large groups consistently counter protested Westboro 'church' into irrelevancy.

Interesting, YOU haven't said a word about it yourself. You've just tried to pass off how Islam embraces Jesus. I'm not feeling the love Fuzwuh. All I'm feeling is your disrespect.

@Budwick I noticed the Muslim celebrations in Egypt, Detroit, Montreal, Lebanon and Palestine and other places following...

I don't hate people. I figured that was clear. And I'm not surprised you can only remember the negative. I'm disrespectful because I don't agree? K

There's almost 2 billion of us. If what you thought was true, the world wouldn't be in it's most peaceful era ever right now

And what about the genocode of Muslims in Africa or the genocide of other minorities at the hands of Christians? WBC is rallied against because it's happening right here in America. You didn't see the Muslims rally against the Boston killings? Well there were rallies

@fuzala I don't hate people. I figured that was clear. And I'm not surprised you can only remember the negative. I'm...

The topic is about Muslims in general - it's NOT about Fuzla. I don't know what you like or dislike. But, I DO know about your tendency to skirt the truth. THAT is where the disrespect is perceived. (I know, lying to infidels is considered OK by Muslims. But, I'm not Muslim - and it's NOT OK)

Yeah, almost 2 billion of you. Allegedly only a small percentage of you are the whack jobs making all the trouble. Seems to me that 1,999, 980,000 of you could shut down the assholes pretty quick. And it WOULD be a peaceful era. But, that's not happening either.

@Budwick The topic is about Muslims in general - it's NOT about Fuzla. I don't know what you like or dislike. But, I DO...

I added more questions

And you asked about my word on it
I'm part of the general population

And aren't there even more Chrisitians? That means you guys have the more man
Power to wipe them out

Lying in general is sinful
But of course you'll read translated verses through prejudiced lenses. Don't know me but already made your mind up

@fuzala I added more questions And you asked about my word on it I'm part of the general population And aren't there...

So, the hateful murdering Muslims are a Christian problem? What about all you guys that claim to be against the terrorism and all the bad press Islam gets as a result?

Yes, lying in general is sinful. But, you get special dispensation when lying to infidels - isn't that right?

My impression of you is based on all the bullshit you've tried to feed me so far. That's all I have to go on.

@2024206

And, you're OK with them killing Christians in Sudan?

@2024543

No, and you still haven't said you aren't!

@2024559

No, no - of course not!

This post is so sexist and filled with propaganda

@fuzala This post is so sexist and filled with propaganda

Ya know what Fuzzy? I think you've proved my point very nicely. Muslims, even ones like you pretending to be moderate simply hate Christians. I don't think you even know why, you just do. As a gesture of goodwill, I want to send you this cute ski-mask you can wear to the next beheading and raid.
Thanks again for proving my point. I'm pretty sure I'm done with you now so, See Ya!

PS - Don't pay any attention to that black van out front. It's just pizza delivery.

@Budwick Ya know what Fuzzy? I think you've proved my point very nicely. Muslims, even ones like you pretending to be...

See told ya you're the expert on generalization

I'll say it again, I'm not you. I don't feel the need to hate and make violent assumptions coupled with juvenile insults

@2025147

Not everyone is like him so it's okay

The word has a wide variety of people

Some a lot more aware and kind than others
It is what it is

I live in America, and people in my area treat me like any other human so I lead quite a happy life

But if I lived in a city where they were like the KKK, I would move to another city for a healthier environment

Some people lash out just because someone is a minority, and it's a real shame

@fuzala Not everyone is like him so it's okay The word has a wide variety of people Some a lot more aware and kind than...

When ISIS makes a hit on US soil, take another look at how warm and fuzzy your relationships are.

I'm telling you Fuzlah - they will turn on you like sharks. Which is why I am so strongly recommending that you guys need to be even more vocal against Islamic terror.

@fuzala Would you blame me for something I didn't do?

Are you naive enough to believe everyone will warmly embrace Muslims after an ISIS attack in America?

@fuzala You didn't answer my question

You're right, I didn't. You didn't answer mine either.

@Budwick You're right, I didn't. You didn't answer mine either.

Because I was waiting for mine since I did ask first

Never mind, silence speaks its own words

@Budwick Yes, indeed. Your silence is deafening.

Yeah, but my silence doesn't question my fairness

Maybe questions naïveté, but I'd rather be fair

@Budwick That's true! It questions your honesty.

Nope

Because I don't know the answer
I don't know what people would do

But you can't even say if you'd be fair or not
You can't speak for yourself
But you expect me to know what other people would do

@fuzala Nope Because I don't know the answer I don't know what people would do But you can't even say if you'd be fair...

OK - Yes, I would blame you. After having been warned and pleaded with to do something to distance yourself and other allegedly moderate Muslims from radical Islam and all you did was make lame excuses - Yes, I would blame you if / when ISIS strikes. And so will most others.

Now, you can sit in your piety and judge how wrong that would be if you want. Or, you can do something helpful to Islam. It's your choice.

@Budwick OK - Yes, I would blame you. After having been warned and pleaded with to do something to distance yourself and...

So you'd be unfair
Even though I've already condemned the actions and said no association with them

This is why I wouldn't vote conservative
Because some ignore the commercials that already distanced themselves from terrorists

And because they wouldn't be on the side of justice
And so don't be mistaken, many people a lot fairer than you can imagine

@Budwick So, you chose to sit in your false piety. What a surprise! [not]

Yeah, keep up your injustice
People will see right through it

And keep ignoring the commercials and pretend like ISIS isn't being condemned by us

It'll give you an excuse to continue your prejudice

And if someone blames you for the actions of the KKK today or if someone blames you when the KKK keeps bombing Black churches, you'll wonder why the same unfairness is on you

@fuzala Yeah, keep up your injustice People will see right through it And keep ignoring the commercials and pretend like...

Prejudice is the wrong word. My feelings toward Muslims is based on real observation, reasoning and experience.

You are asking me to see commercials that are not there.

And, your baloney about the KKK and black churches is stupid.

You are not being honest Fuzuala. Your denial of a very obvious poor image of Islam by the general public does nothing to serve your own interests. It's only logical to assume that your are either not really Muslim at all, or actually side with the terrorists. Can you guess which one I think is true?

@Budwick Prejudice is the wrong word. My feelings toward Muslims is based on real observation, reasoning and experience...

I don't really care what you think

The Americans around me are much more decent than you are and they're not treacherous where they blame the innocent

They defend us all the time and support freedom of religion

And I'm glad people who think like you are changing their minds. Your group of hateful radicals are small in number

You are a bigot and there's no colorful excuses that'll change that

And it's not Bologna. What you said is Bologna
Prejudiced Bologna on top of that

I wonder if you're a part of the KKK
Never seen you condemn them or seen any commercials condemning them

All I saw was that 6 black churches were recently bombed by racists

@fuzala I don't really care what you think The Americans around me are much more decent than you are and they're not...

I'm the one trying to encourage you to save your religion - but I'm the bad guy.

Okee-Doakey!

@2025147

Read the rest of Fuzzy's comments. He is a poser and in reality has a seething white hot hatred of Christianity.

@fuzala Hello, I'm female Stop talking ill of yourself. You should love your religion

You're a girl! Well, you know Fuzala is one of those names; like Pat, Chris, Fuzala - you just don't know.

@2025243

I didn't talk about any hate, though

I don't know why he keeps saying that

@2025243

Sounds like Islam has you scared out of your mind.

Why do Christians hate just about everything?

@2025301

Don't forget homosexuals, women who want to obtain an abortion, birth control, and Muslims. That is just to name a few.

@2025361

Jealous? Love just isn't something associated with atheism. Write it down Sobri - something new to complain about. Take it to the Supreme Court! Force everyone to think of atheists as loving people! Demand it!

Really? I am seeing some hate right now.

@Budwick Me too!

Good. Glad to know we are on same page with that one.

@2028538

You can pretend to be nice, too

Anyone can pretend

By your logic, you should be suspicious of everyone

@2028738

I'm talking about humans in general

You keep saying they seemed nice but they weren't so that's a reason to be suspicious

That literally applies to any group

@2027337

Doesn't that go for anybody?

This sounds similar to a time in America where there were Japanese Concentration Camps

Just put them all them in concentration camp. Does it matter if they're innocent? Of course it doesn't matter. You're asking such silly questions. Treat them like worse than criminals. It'll fix our suspicions and our problems

Before anyone accuses me, that was sarcasm. People suspicious based on race, gender, religion, etc is pure prejudice and unAmerican no matter how look at it

The forefathers mentioned Muslims by name when it comes it rights

@2027464

You pretty much ignored everything I said

@2027524

There were set up because the government was suspicious one specific group and they were all punished whether innocent or not

@fuzala There were set up because the government was suspicious one specific group and they were all punished whether...

Hmmm, maybe Muslims should make known their condemnation of Islamic terror to help prevent that kind of thing happening again.

Seriously Fuzala, if terrorists were to attack some large venue, take out a lot of people here in the US, how long before the public would start demanding accountability? Muslims themselves might want internment camps for their own safety!

@Budwick Hmmm, maybe Muslims should make known their condemnation of Islamic terror to help prevent that kind of thing...

I would hope history wouldn't repeat itself

The world today it a lot more peaceful and fairer then it was in the last century

And we have made it known that we condemn it
Whatever media, papers, etc can get into on

@fuzala I would hope history wouldn't repeat itself The world today it a lot more peaceful and fairer then it was in the...

You see, I listen to radio a lot, TV not so much but some, and I got to think if there were a significant effort on the part of Muslims against terrorism, it would be a big, BIG story. You telling me is not news (By the way, I don't think you've actually come out and said that YOU are opposed to Islamic terror) to me.

@Budwick You see, I listen to radio a lot, TV not so much but some, and I got to think if there were a significant effort on...

I AM opposed to any and every terrorist and terrorist act

Also, Muslims make up less than either 3 percent or 0.3 percent of the American population

There's not many of us here that you'll hear on the radio

They don't air our imams frequently on the news but on the rare instance that happens, the imams condemn

And there been pamphlets passed out locally BUT there's very few of us that are actually here

@fuzala I AM opposed to any and every terrorist and terrorist act Also, Muslims make up less than either 3 percent or 0.3...

Fuzala, I'm glad to hear you oppose Islamic terror. Now, what about getting an outfit like CAIR to speak out. They sure make a lot of noise when a school doesn't have a foot bath for Muslims, etc.

@Budwick Fuzala, I'm glad to hear you oppose Islamic terror. Now, what about getting an outfit like CAIR to speak out...

CAIR does

They even have interfaith seminars
And they promote of freedom of religion and peace

@fuzala CAIR does They even have interfaith seminars And they promote of freedom of religion and peace

I mentioned CAIR jokingly. I assumed that you would have known that the United Arab Emirates’ ministerial cabinet had listed the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as one of 83 proscribed terrorist organizations, up there with the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and ISIS.

It apologizes for terrorist groups: Challenged repeatedly to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist groups, CAIR denounces the acts of violence but not their sponsors. It is connected to Hamas: Hamas, designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. and many other governments, indirectly created CAIR and the two groups remain tight.

Stuff like this makes regular people pretty suspicious of all parties involved. There seems to be no reason to believe that we're dealing with any one honest. Honestly, your support of CAIR makes me wonder even more about YOUR sincerity.

@fuzala And why hasn't it been shutdown? maybe it's false accusations I don't know

Excellent question!
I have a long list of unanswered questions for the president. He has a tendency to lie. He's done lots of things to help the enemy. Just today he's announced a deal with Iran that guarantees Iran's acquisition of a nuclear bomb and retroactively funds the last 10 years of their sponsorship of terrorism.

Obama is pretty tight with CAIR, and both tight with Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood.

The evidence against CAIR is pretty over whelming. Same can be said about Obama. And, nothing is being done about either. But, I think the accusations against both parties are spot on target.

@Budwick Excellent question! I have a long list of unanswered questions for the president. He has a tendency to lie. He's...

There's checks and balances in the government

Why isn't congress and the senate and the judicial branch doing something?

@fuzala There's checks and balances in the government Why isn't congress and the senate and the judicial branch doing...

More good questions! Fuzala, I'm starting to like you! Can we count on your conservative vote in 2016?

Because they HATE TRUTH. And their 'bible' tells them to hate and kill the 'infidel'

@2024215

Obama used his faith as justification to slaughter countless innocent Muslims? I can't wait to hear about this!

@2024581

They weren't innocent, it wasn't needless.

@Budwick They weren't innocent, it wasn't needless.

Yeah, raping women and killing innocent civilians including children and babies is totally necessary.

All for oil. It's okay because Middle Easterners are subhuman so it's all good

@2024590

The attack on Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to them being Muslim.

@2024595

Well, now that you've presented all that exhaustive evidence ....

Why do you assume Muslims in general hate Christians? When you can answer that bit, I'll answer yours lol

@Why do you assume Muslims in general hate Christians? When you can answer that bit, I'll answer yours lol

Well, In the thirty three years since the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, influential figures of the Islamic regime, especially Ayatollahs affiliated with the regime, have frequently tried to provoke government and security authorities to take action against Christians by making unfounded and unrealistic remarks.

Beheadings, burning of children in cages, torture and genocide have kind of cemented the notion.

@Budwick Well, In the thirty three years since the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, influential figures of the Islamic...

Oh? The majority of Muslims have beheaded children and such? That's what the typical Muslim does in general
really... and where did you get this info?
FOX?

And leaders making unfounded remarks, hah. That's like saying you follow what Obama believes and says because he's technically your leader as president.
Silly bud wick.

So anyways, you were trying to prove Muslims in general give a shit enough to hate Christians...?

@Oh? The majority of Muslims have beheaded children and such? That's what the typical Muslim does in...

Your summary isn't even close to what I wrote.

I believe in giving the mentally challenged every opportunity so, take another shot.

they dont....

@TheRedJester they dont....

Are you sure about that Red?

@Budwick Are you sure about that Red?

yes i dated one remember and he got along fine with my christian grandmother. weve been over this just because some people of a group do something doesnt mean they all do. thats just generalizing there are good and bad people in every group.

@TheRedJester yes i dated one remember and he got along fine with my christian grandmother. weve been over this just because some...

So, you can speak with confidence regarding one Muslim, that you apparently don't see anymore.

What if anything did he have to say about all the horrible violence, genocide and murder?

Plus, you're gay right? So your former Muslim date was gay - kind of atypical for Muslim behavior wouldn't you say? I wonder if this guy is a good barometer by which to measure other Muslims.

@Budwick So, you can speak with confidence regarding one Muslim, that you apparently don't see anymore. What if anything...

we still talk. also i know more than one. how many do you know personally that want to cut your head off?

he didnt like it. ive never met one personally who does.

well technically being gay makes you atypical no matter what group your in. being gay isnt everything he was and to say he is so different from other Muslims because of one detail seems silly to me. everyone is atypical in some way weather that is being left handed or allergic to peanuts.

@TheRedJester we still talk. also i know more than one. how many do you know personally that want to cut your head off? he didnt...

Come on Red, if you didn't talk much about Muslims killing Christians, certainly when they started pushing gays off of buildings, it must have stirred some conversation - No?

@Budwick Come on Red, if you didn't talk much about Muslims killing Christians, certainly when they started pushing gays off...

no not really because i can see the difference between radicals and normal everyday people. just the same as i dont lump all Christians together just because some happen to be bad apples. i try to see each person as an individual when ever possible. for instance you are a rightwing christian senior war veteran and i could have assumed a lot about you but had done so i would have been proven wrong on several accounts. that said christians have radicals who would kill us too if they got the chance but i dont hold that against all christians. YouTube video thumbnail

because christians took over jerusalem and other places last time and now so they dont like christians

@2024228

During Biblical times, people married a lot of 8 and 9 year olds

And how old were Mary and Joseph according to the Biblical sources? 12 and 90 years old respectively?
So many other examples for that
This was normal back then
Socials norms change and that's okay

But of course, y'all always dismiss stuff like that smirk2 smilie

And by the way, in the Abrahamic religions which includes Islam, followers believe in the same God as Abraham did

Surprised you're speaking ill of your own Creator

@2024318

So what? Is Joseph not a respectable person? Are you callimg him names? Pedo? Seemed like a good guy so don't pull that

If something is sinful, it's usually sinful for everyone including prophets, right?

And maybe Mary was a Prophet. I sure think it's possible.

Anyways, there's dispute over how old Aisha was

Worldwide, people were marrying in a similar fashion. It was widely accepted during those times from Arabia to Northern and Western Europe

His haters didn't call him a Pedo until a few decades ago. Before then, they didn't even mention it because they knew the context

@2024742

I don't see where it says it was before puberty

Females in warmer climates tend to reach puberty earlier

@2024755

The average age of puberty for females in America is between 9 and 13 I think

Aisha never gave birth. She didn't have children

@2024742

Now, THAT's what I'm talking about!

@fuzala So what? Is Joseph not a respectable person? Are you callimg him names? Pedo? Seemed like a good guy so don't pull...

Six vs nine.
She is a prophet vs she is not a prophet.

@Budwick Six vs nine. She is a prophet vs she is not a prophet. Everything isn't a competition, you know?

A debate isn't a competition

If you think so, you're doing it wrong

Nor did I say nothing is a competition so it's irrelevant bringing that up

@fuzala A debate isn't a competition If you think so, you're doing it wrong Nor did I say nothing is a...

I think a lot of what you've brought up is irrelevant.

Don't you think it's a wee bit disingenuous to claim that Jesus is a prophet in Islam while leaving out the detail that those who believe in His deity are considered infidels? (And, we all know the party you guys have with infidels!)

@Budwick I think a lot of what you've brought up is irrelevant. Don't you think it's a wee bit disingenuous to claim that...

Ah, you say that it's irrelevant without even saying how.

And how is that disingenuous? it is a fact he is a prophet and messiah in Islam

Just like in certain sects in Chrisitianity, they deny he is a deity. They agree that God cannot die

Yeah you take translations out of context. Can do that with any holy book

@fuzala Ah, you say that it's irrelevant without even saying how. And how is that disingenuous? it is a fact he is a...

95% of my previous comment explained how you were disingenuous.

All of Christianity is centered on the deity of Jesus Christ. That's the heart and soul of Christianity.

@Budwick 95% of my previous comment explained how you were disingenuous. All of Christianity is centered on the deity of...

Then, I would say you don't know about Jehovah Witnesses and many others who believe in nontrinitarianismn

You said something about my competition comment. I fail to see how that makes all I've said irrelevant

@fuzala Then, I would say you don't know about Jehovah Witnesses and many others who believe in nontrinitarianismn You...

Witnesses deny the Trinity and therefore are not Christian.

Your competition comment was just plain stupid. Much more of what you've said is a lie. The rest has been a weak attempt to deflect the conversation to what you see as flaws in Christianity.

Are you a closet Christian hater Fuzwah?

The Koran tell them that we are scum to be eliminated, that's why.

Because they think that Islam is the best religion in the world, and it's not. Muslims think they are better than Christians, and they are not.

@StephenB Because they think that Islam is the best religion in the world, and it's not. Muslims think they are better than...

Switch Muslims and Christians. Christians send missionaries all over the world to convert people because they think their system is best

@Switch Muslims and Christians. Christians send missionaries all over the world to convert people because they think...

There's at least one important distinction, the Islamic Terrorist Missionaries kill those that refuse to convert. Christian Missionaries don't.

It might seem like an annoying detail for you, but most others in humanity find it 'put off-ish'.

@Budwick There's at least one important distinction, the Islamic Terrorist Missionaries kill those that refuse to convert...

There were instances where Christians did kill for not converting, but as always, you'll ignore that

@There were instances where Christians did kill for not converting, but as always, you'll ignore that

It's you I tend to ignore. If there some facts you want share - bring 'em up! Please don't send me to that atheists against everything site, the one contemporary story was bogus, the rest ancient history. But, if you've got a hot story on Presbyterians burying heathens alive in Haiti or Lutherans disemboweling nonbelievers in Thailand - I want to know! And join the community disrespect and condemnation.

So, you got any of that?

@Budwick It's you I tend to ignore. If there some facts you want share - bring 'em up! Please don't send me to that...

Baptist Christians are, in this century, massacring Hindus and Muslims for not converting in India

Chrisitian guy bombed a Shikh temple (he thought it was a Muslim masjid) and committed a terrorist attack

And there's plenty more where that came from

http://www.arthuride.com/christ...civilizations/

@Baptist Christians are, in this century, massacring Hindus and Muslims for not converting in India Chrisitian guy...

Wow, THIS century! I wonder why that's not on the front page.

I wonder if you have a reference from someone that isn't a proven racist, left wing hate monger.

@Budwick Wow, THIS century! I wonder why that's not on the front page. I wonder if you have a reference from someone that...

The article does it in order from earliest to present

The recent this century stuff is closer to the end like any timeline

@The article does it in order from earliest to present The recent this century stuff is closer to the end like any...

Any special reason you didn't pick one more current? The most current event on that list is "On August 2, 2011, The Washington Post reported that the USA military suspended its “Jesus Loves Nukes” course. " Not exactly germane.

Come on the Presbyterians must have ruffled someones feathers this month. OK, this year! Find me a Presbyterian massacre in the last 20 years.

And it is, to be honest. People have had many testimonies about God and Jesus. So, Christianity is by far the best.

@StephenB And it is, to be honest. People have had many testimonies about God and Jesus. So, Christianity is by far the best.

I would disagree that a book that is altered everyday is the best. And it's not unified. There are multiple versions of the book with huge differences because it's been altered by man so much