+10

The definition of insanity is "Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different out come."Arguing with the same members over the same topics day after day fits the bill to a tee..Amirite?

I think it's self explanatory ..

ChloeIsabellas avatar Music
4 15

To some extent

You can flip a coin many times (same thing over and over) and get different results

Humans are ever changing in their ideas and debating the same thing with the same person might not always have the same results

It's a matter of conviction and introduction of new material

Coins don't have a choice. Ideas maybe, convictions,and their core beliefs,not so much! TY for commenting..:)

If you argue with the same members about the same topics with the same arguments from each side with the same mindset with the same information with the same (etc, etc, same everything) then yes, that would fit that idea decently enough.

But you're not the same. They're not the same. It's possible the arguments are, but they probably aren't, and even if they are you may be seeing that argument in a whole new light. It might just get explained JUST RIGHT this time and you might finally understand where they're coming from.

Lens avatar Len Disagree +1Reply
@Len If you argue with the same members about the same topics with the same arguments from each side with the same...

I know where they are coming from..I have had my share of
arguments,and some were an ongoing thing..some people are never going to see eye to eye,and IMHO,continuing to feed into the conflict is a waste of energy.
TY for commenting..:)

which is why I used to stay out of politics, lol
you're not gonna change anybody's mind, so stop

IMHO,a lot of it comes down to pure stubbornness.There is no shame
in admitting that a different,yet valid point was brought up.