If you could wave a magic wand and stop any one thing, what would you stop?

Myself from always thinking the worst...

Lil_Princesss avatar Relationships
17 167

Bullying.

@2086879

I've known bullied people who've survived the experiences and were able to toughen up as a result, but there are all too many who don't possess the self-confidence and resiliency that'd allow them to escape the sometimes lifelong trauma they'd experience; they're not physically capable or intellectually adequate - maybe they get a double or triple dose of it between school, home, and the workplace.

It's a tough world but it doesn't have to be.

@JanHaskell Bullying.

That would be nice to do away with.

world hunger

@2025803

Think it might take more than one wand for that one. lol

@2025818

Yea it is a tough one. I agree there is a lot out there.

any form of disease

Killings

We as humans can never calculate all the ramifications of any action
I worry that stopping an "evil" will
somehow backfire and produce an even worse situation.

So with that caveat, I would end greed
and hope I did not just unleash some unknown horror

the senseless hate in this world

@Lil_Princess That would be nice

Yes it would. So sad to watch some.....
I don't understand why so many thrive on hate.
sad smilie

Malicious acts against people who're innocent of crimes against their perpetrator(s).

Killings.

Gay discrimination and abuse

@meow_199 Gay discrimination and abuse

I had a new hire I was training about a year ago that told me at his last company how horrible he was treated because he was gay. It broke my heart to hear the things he had gone through. Nobody regardless of who the love or the color of their skin should be discriminated against.

Greed as already been mentioned, so I would say hate.

Greed or hatred

Starvation everywhere in the world.

Stupidity

@urwutuis Stupidity

Not enough magic in the world to stop that, I am afraid, lol

@2038094

Why on earth would you stop them? omg smilie

@2040861

The facts are that white right wing scum kill far, far more people than "terrorists". Another fact is there are over 1 billion Muslims. It's impossible they're all evil terrorists.

lack of communication

@Merlin Thank you lil princess

Your very welcome but I am not sure what I did exactly. :)

All wars and fighting

winter. I know other things may be more important but I hste cold and winter weather..

Stupidity

@2685739

All of those are excellent choices.

Justin bieber.

@AliceD Justin bieber.

hehe smilie I would give you a lifetime supply of wands if that worked

That's a hard question.

Everything that seems nice may have a huge downside that I, in my ignorance, could have never foreseen, compound that with the shit that I CAN foresee happening and I'd be mostly petrified.

Guess I'd stop war, seems like a fair enough thing that could at least do a lot of good for all it's unforeseeable negative ramifications.

But then what if that means there's no one able to stand up to tyranny because that'd be "war"? Eep.

No person needs that much power.

@Len That's a hard question. Everything that seems nice may have a huge downside that I, in my ignorance, could have...

stopping war doesnt stop assassination or fighting is just makes sure it doesnt happen on a larger scale. if anything what you said makes me think you would want to stop corruption.

@2026008

I can only imagine

Obama - He is America's #1 enemy

@2163006

Hi Chuck, your animated GIF is delightfully funny.

Consider this Chuck, would an enemy of the USA do anything different than Obama has done?

@2163523

Obama has been my greatest concern for several years now.

Just being you. :) :)

@Merlin Just being you. :) :)

Aww that is sweet. Thanks bunches :)

@2076060

That would be nice, I lost my mama to cancer two years ago.

@2076160

I am sorry to hear that.

@2076164

Thanks Tiffanee. 12/17 will make year number three and it sure does not get any easier with time.

Hillary Clinton.

@orangeyf5 Hillary Clinton.

Don't think your alone on that one

Doing income taxes.

I'm afraid they would change their names and continue their ruinous grabs for our freedoms.

Torture. Wish it did not exist.

people dying by violence

Race-based hatred (?)

@2026088

Just ending hate takes care of the others since it requires hate for them to exist.

@2026110

Yeah, most people hate and don't even realize it let alone change it.

@2026110

I know.. don't you hate that?

@2026088

Freakin liberal.

I would wish that anyone that is over 50% bad would just disappear. Imagine how interesting it would be seeing who would be gone? The pastor, the teacher, the singer, the sports figure, those who we didn't even know was bad. Perhaps even me.cyc smilie

@ozzyboy I would wish that anyone that is over 50% bad would just disappear. Imagine how interesting it would be seeing who...

Who's view of bad would we be judged on?
Don't use mine. In my view I agree with God. We are all sinners and deserve death.

That's the rub. Figuring out the guidelines. How about some alien who is in charge of this place called earth. He decides based on mores and cultural values of the entire earth. Is the Boston bomber 50% bad? How about Manson, the Charlottesville church shooter or Holmes? Isn't it God who made the greatest planned obsolescence structure of all? I just think it would be an interesting situation.

Stop wars peacefully.

Boredom

I wouldn't stop anything

If something should be stopped, it should be done naturally
Not suddenly

That way, the world won't get disrupted

Should work hard to stop something

My friends from committing suicide......

trekkers from reproducing.... Star Trek sucks!!!

@C01 trekkers from reproducing.... Star Trek sucks!!!

So, because someone lines a show you don't like, you think they shouldn't be allowed to have children?

@2163002

Yeah, but we're stuck with him until 2017

@Dar

I so want one of those hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I so want one of those

LoL If you have balloons, good lungs and time...you could.

Liverwurst

@2040857

Haha you ain't right

@2040886

Yea I might agree with ya on that one a little bithehe smilie

@2040857

I'll take your word for it..

Stupid people that talk crap.

I'd stop liberals attempts at taking freedoms away

@Anonymousmouse I'd stop liberals attempts at taking freedoms away

Really? If you had one wish you would waste it on political ideology?

Lol!!! This is so sad I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

You could wipe out cancer, kill starvation, make the world peaceful, save all the dying children.... But you would waste jr against liberals.

I genuinely pity you.

@Fae_the_faerie Really? If you had one wish you would waste it on political ideology? Lol!!! This is so sad I don't know whether...

yes, i want freedom, which means I am not under liberal control.

see the liberals say all those things {you could wipe out cancer....} to get people to support them, but why do they shout these things? to increase tax so they can line their own pockets to have more vacations and fly a bigger jet.

all these things could be accomplished if not for liberals and neo-cons.

@Anonymousmouse yes, i want freedom, which means I am not under liberal control. see the liberals say all those things {you could...

You have freedom and I would wager a months salary that you have no idea what it's really like to live without freedom.

No one is taking anything away. That is just plain delusional.

@Fae_the_faerie You have freedom and I would wager a months salary that you have no idea what it's really like to live without...

am i free to not sell cakes to a gay couple for their wedding? am I free to say no a gay person cannot work with boys in scouts? oh thats right, we are not free to refuse service to whom we want anymore, the liberal nazi's made sure of that.

and no one is taking any thing away? get your head out of the sand already. perhaps you forget the patriot act, acta, NDAA, and the list goes on. wake up and smellt he roses, you or I are not as free as you think we are.

liberals and select few conservatives are trying to make it law to get vaccinated to go to school or work, where is the freedom there? your water has poison added to it, with the claims that it helps whiten your teeth, since when is it up to the government to force medicate us? thats NOT freedom.

heck you can;t even drive without a seat belt and not break a law.

seriously wake up, we are not free.

@Anonymousmouse am i free to not sell cakes to a gay couple for their wedding? am I free to say no a gay person cannot work with...

No. You are not free to violate our constitution which guarantees the rights of all citizens.

The Boy Scouts made that decision. The government didn't make it for them.

The patriot act was implemented under a republican, and continued by a democrat. So, blaming liberals is dishonest.

No one claims that fluoride whitens your teeth. It strengthens your teeth. It isn't poisoning anyone. It's hard to make a case for that considering life expectancy has risen.

It's always been a rule that kids got shots for school. You can still opt out but anti-vaxxers are insane.

So do you have anything that is actually fact based? Or is it all weird conspiracy nut rhetoric?

@Fae_the_faerie No. You are not free to violate our constitution which guarantees the rights of all citizens. The Boy Scouts made...

proved my point, WE ARE NOT FREE! and selling to whomever we want is NOT in the constitution. in a capitalist society people ARE FREE to sell to whom they want, but dumb liberals come around and make sure people can;t do what they want, people have to do as the liberals want. and will twist the constitution to have a different meaning to get their way!

the scouts was put under great threat and stress and was showed a LOT of hate until they where pretty much forced by the lgtb community to give in.

considering LIBERALS have kept the patriot act going it is NO longer republicans fault. after 7 years liberals could have removed it EASILY! yet didn't. Bush is to blame for its creation, but to still blame conservatives for still having it is dishonest

fluoride is poison perhaps you should do an independent study instead of buying the BS that the corporations sell you so that they can make money by adding manufacturing WASTE into your water.

anti vaxxers insane? i say those who say mercury and formaldehyde is ok in your vaccines are the INSANE ones. research, vaccines have mercury and formaldehyde. I refuse to put that crap in my body, and I sure as hell won;t make my kids {when I have kids} put that crap into their system.

you are the one with no facts, but you think your mainstream BS is fact because your NEWS told you so.

Just imagine how better the world would be, if you couldn't lie.

@Deadcutie Just imagine how better the world would be, if you couldn't lie.

I'll pass
I don't want to know the "truth" from every stranger-on-the-trian
I want the truth from elected officials
and from business owners

but I want those who work with me to continue to pretend I am
not a fat, old, hideous, fart-scented goon.

Fat chicks in bikinis.

Liberals from breading.