Cantstops avatar People & Celebrities
7 51
@2029554

Just based on the way you comment, I imagine you as looking like a cross between Dobby and a guinea pig. Don't ask why.

@2029597

A dignified lady, actually

@2053666

That's the most harrowing thing I've ever seen

@2029765

I generally don't like anon posts, but in this case, I made an exception.

It depends on the persons tone of voice and even who the person criticizing me is.

@Dami It depends on the persons tone of voice and even who the person criticizing me is.

I'm sorry, how can you perform the miracle of tone transfusion, since we are simply writing? It doesn't carry sound, does it?

Most of the time.

Criticism only works when someone asks for it; and then it's generally called feedback.

Yes. As an artist, I actually want to know what I struggle with and how I can improve.

I am such a critic of my own construction, that now I always hire a professional.

Depends on what it is. If it's job related or something that's gonna benefit me then yes. But if it's something frivolous like the way I dress or my personal style, then no.

At times

sure no. depends how it is given.

I do if I've asked for it and if it's given with tact.

@2711746

I h... Wait. No. Have you seen any bad movies lately?

Good question.. hmmm.. I do if it is delivered accordingly. It also depends on how large the situation at hand is. Most of all, I do accept constructive criticism if I respect the person who is delivering it.

@Merlin Good question.. hmmm.. I do if it is delivered accordingly. It also depends on how large the situation at hand...

So, that means that if you don't respect the person delivering such critizism, you just merely ignore it? That is completely counter-productive.

depends on what theyre saying and how theyre saying it

@2030566

Anon? Again? Why?

This comment was deleted.
@2030826

I was "annoying" for challenging your opinion at all, you thought I was "trolling" for doing that.

Are you sure I'm actually the person who needs to grow up here?

Are you sure it's not you who needs to maybe grow skin that's a bit thicker and maybe not get so offended and "annoyed" when someone challenges your opinion?

And now there's 8 downvotes on my comment but the only registered user to actually downvote me . . . Is you. Huh. You know, I really wonder about that.

In fact, most of the downvotes here are exactly that. Unregistered users. Funny, isn't that?

It seems like whenever you feel offended or someone disagrees with you there's suddenly a bunchhhh of unregistered users downvoting comments.

@2029575

I don't see Melz answer. Maybe Melz blocked me when I offended one of her 'flock' with a little too much truth this morning.

I think in this matter, you are spot on!

@Budwick I don't see Melz answer. Maybe Melz blocked me when I offended one of her 'flock' with a little too much truth...

Yup, they have commented. They said "If it's actually constructive, sure." then got all salty when Wunderscore called them Dobby and a guinea pig hehe smilie.

You can tell that someone who's blocked you has commented by looking at the amount of comments listed on the post then when you go in and there's not that many you pop open an incognito tab or log out and you can view their comments, if you're interested. It's always funny to see them upvote their own comment, if nothing more.

Anonymous