-5

Obama had no place being in a pulpit referencing God in any way. How could he even dare to even approach the pulpit after painting the White House in the gay pride colors. Amirite?

Religion
0 9
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The god I know most about would not judge gays or Obama

@2032427

Nope, read'em all many times thanks.
You prove it to yourself, as you obviously have.
Plus I suspect you believe he is "god" and therefore
is in a position to judge.
I'd like a quote that says it is OK for you to judge them.

@2032437

Yes.
But there is no instruction for us to hate them
or to punish them or to shun them
the only instruction is: not to be like them
"they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved." We did not need to impose any penalty, He did it for us.

Now help me understand this one:

Romans 13:1-4

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. (2) Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. (3) For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. (4) For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

@2032926

Jesus may criticized as he chooses
I don't recall were he instructed me to be critical of the government.

Ephesians suggests that I should say only words that build up and not tear down.

Colossians tells me to have a compassionate heart, filled with kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing no complaints, forgiving and loving others

James reminded me not to speak evil against my brothers.
(4:12) The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy...

... who (am I) to judge (me) neighbor?"

We each have our own calling brother,

mine is to love everyone

surely they will be sorted by others

Who really listens to Obama anymore.

Anonymous