Yankee_Douches avatar Politics
2 139
@2034774

He's just running because he can. It amuses him.

@2036048

Sounds like your are trying really hard to discredit him, must have got your marching orders from your dear leader, march on no ones takes you remotely seriously.

I always thought it was a dead possum

Yankee_Douches avatar Yankee_Douche You call that hair? +6Reply

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess You call that hair? +6Reply

That's not hair..it's a poorly arranged collection of dust bunnies!

@2039711

First,I am not tolerant,second I am not "left"!

@2045177

LMAO..Seems sarcasm is foreign to you..geez..

@2047171

I think Katie Couric took down Palin because she did not read the right magazine, leftist are stupid and elitist and they stink up the USA with all the trash their inviting to come here.

@2049739

So Palin reads too, she just did not read the one Katie was talking about. So are you saying the leftwing elitist woman are ugly too.

@2047025

I do not follow any "gang",and I don't care about parties,if I think they're an ass,I'll say so.99% of candidates "stand for" one thing,
their respective parties!! As for joking about
his hair..AHEM,the post IS about his hair! I
don't like Hillary either..THERE,does that help alleviate the anxiety..and BTW,Trump
has been inviting abuse every time he opens
his pie hole..AND,as far as "issues"..promises and "issues" are the topic DURING the run
for POTUS,once elected,their respective
party is ALWAYS going to be their 1st priority!
In closing...when was the last time you laughed??

@2035267

ROFLMFAO...CLASSIC!!! y smilie

@2034907

Here kitty kitty...lol

@2043099

shock smilieNO WAY!! LMAO....hug smilie

@2043106

HOLY KWAP!! LMFAO!!!

@2043123

You liked the movie "Deliverance", didn't you?

@2043137

Yo shor gots a purdy mouf...

@2046541

SAY WHA??? LMAO..mischief smilie

@2043123

LMFAO...killin' me ya loon...MUAH!

@2034759

I don't either.. But don't you think it's hard to take someone seriously who looks sloppy? If his hair is a mess, our country will also be a mess.

Yankee_Douches avatar Yankee_Douche You call that hair? +4Reply

He is a nutter, but his political stance seems to validate deeply rooted, xenophobic fears that seem to be a common thread among conservatives. Plus, he is loud, doesn't say much, and is against Obama--isn't that all it takes to be considered a "strong candidate"?

ajmsituations avatar ajmsituation He is a conservative.. Therefor he is the man +4Reply
ajmsituations avatar ajmsituation He is a conservative.. Therefor he is the man +3Reply
@ajmsituation He is a nutter, but his political stance seems to validate deeply rooted, xenophobic fears that seem to be a common...

Well he cannot be to nutty he runs a business and is a billionaire, what did your boy do to make his billions.

ajmsituations avatar ajmsituation He is a conservative.. Therefor he is the man 0Reply

I mean, I think Trump's a nutjob and more likely than not wouldn't be a good president but his hair has nothing to do with that. His actual views are far more important than that.

His hair sure hasn't held him back from this billionaire status.

You're a moron if you think his hair has anything to do with his capability..how old are you? 10?

@QueenAline You're a moron if you think his hair has anything to do with his capability..how old are you? 10?

I am God therefor I am ageless. And I'm assuming you have a bad head of hair too. I mean what makes you think he will organize the country when he can't organize his scalp ??

Yankee_Douches avatar Yankee_Douche You call that hair? +1Reply
@Yankee_Douche I am God therefor I am ageless. And I'm assuming you have a bad head of hair too. I mean what makes you think he...

Well don't you guys get your panties in a wad when we say things about Obama and Clinton, I mean heck Clinton was a sexual predator and Hillary supported him, and then claims to be a feminist. Hmm I am voting for trump. I don't care about his hair, I care about his love for the American people, which we have not seen in the last 8 years.

@2048978

who cares, that breastfeeding thing has been blown out of proportion, you are allowed breaks every 4 hours they can pump or feed on their break time, just like I smoke outside on my break time. Breastfeeding is a maternal private affair, anyone who wants to do this in public should have their head examined. Liberalism is a disease.

@2047174

Well listen, you have your opinion and that is fine. But their were all kinds of stories about Obama when he first came on the scene, like the murder of the 2 black people in his church because they were Obama's lovers, never found out the truth, Obama being part of the down low club and visting gay bath houses, the larry guy with drugs and gay sex. Obama never answered questions about that, he never released his college grades, he has not answered the times he traveled back and forth to pakistan with his friends, smoked dope in high school, was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis known commie pedophile. So I guess if the LSM wants to throw out left wing conspiracy theories them let them.

I feel sure he pays people to take care of his hair, you don't look like you have much hair either, i know you are scalp envious, should we all pitch it and get you a piece of scalp hair.

@2036616

I have never in my life seen a liberals with a sense of humor, hate and sarcasm yes, humor no.

Like I said. It's a side show. If anyone thinks this sh** is real, they aren't paying attention. It's ridiculous.... Trust the tv people, they always tell the truth. Sideshow circus act.

@2050264

So many people just nod their heads "yes" to everything the idiot box says; I just can't understand how they can be so stupid.

What a shallow person you are, who cares about his hair.

@sunshineofthesoul What a shallow person you are, who cares about his hair.

Couple things..

1.) I never denied being shallow. So that is irrelevant.

2.) if the man cant even organize his own scalp what makes you think he can organize a country??

Yankee_Douches avatar Yankee_Douche You call that hair? +7Reply

Okay, so, just for the sake of fairness, do you honestly believe that Donald Trump is a viable politician and candidate for the Office of the Presidency? The guy who has more money than God and more time on his hands than a death-row inmate exhausting all of his appeals?

Don't you stop to wonder if his bid for the Oval Office is nothing more than just another business venture to him?

@Sir_Whatz Okay, so, just for the sake of fairness, do you honestly believe that Donald Trump is a viable politician and...

who thought Obama was viable for office, he never even ran a kool aid stand. Look what happened with him.

@2034779

If at first you don't succeed, borrow money and lose that too.

ajmsituations avatar ajmsituation He is a conservative.. Therefor he is the man +2Reply
@2035392

If there is one thing you can say about him it is that he bounces back financially.

@2034779

He used the bankrupty laws to realign debt and to make the businesses more profitable. Most people have no idea what business bankrupties are all about....pretty sad.

@2034830

if you are a reflection of the real world then i feel bad for you.

@2034794

no he won't, your sick in the head.

All you left wingers need not worry. He hasn't got a chance. It would be like electing a cartoon character, such as Elmer Fudd. Rand Paul 2016

@2035760

Not a Republican.

Anonymous