+31

That "shoulda woulda coulda" feeling is the worst, amirite?

There are many things we should have done, could have done, but did not do. sigh If that isn't the lowest feeling ever, I don't know what is.

Damis avatar Quotes
4 20
The voters have decided that Dami is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"0f all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.”

― John Greenleaf Whittier

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +2Reply

Agree, but I try not to dwell on it.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply

Lotsa feelings are worse. Anxiety, panic, terror, dread, anguish, guilt, jealousy, hatred...etc.

I think it's true that we end up regretting more of the things we DIDN'T do than those we did.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +1Reply

Like right now I'm bored out of my mind and wondering if I would have had a better time going out of town with my mom.

Damis avatar Dami Yeah You Are 0Reply

absolutely

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Yeah You Are 0Reply

You can always replay the conversation in your mind and come with a much wittier reply in hindsight.

BarbOBarrs avatar BarbOBarr Yeah You Are 0Reply

too fake gangsta style :P

Eftis avatar Efti Yeah You Are 0Reply

I wish I could learn to just go for it, so I don't have those feeling anymore. :)

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Lil_Princess I wish I could learn to just go for it, so I don't have those feeling anymore. :)

Me too! It's hard to break if you're more introverted anyway... (which I am) Extroverts rarely turn down an opportunity.

Damis avatar Dami Yeah You Are 0Reply

I am a extrovert but there I just some things in my life that I avoid take chances on. :)

@Lil_Princess Stuff just like that. :)

That's common. You just have to get out there and go for it! Hehe. That's simple advice I don't even take myself though.

Damis avatar Dami Yeah You Are +1Reply