Do you want another Bush in the White House?http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004561283/1433827667_120830_jeb_bush_mm_328_xlarge.

8% Yes 88% No 4% Other
Mogals avatar Politics
6 30

No. I don't want another Bush in the White House.

@Mogal No. I don't want another Bush in the White House.

I hear ya,hon!! ;)wink smilie Ohh man! That would be something,huh?

No more of the Bush family.
Bernie Sanders is my favorite candidate.

The first two was two to many. Don't want nor need a third NWO type.

The American people will not elect another Bush (just like they won't elect a Mormon)!

@goblue1968 The American people will not elect another Bush (just like they won't elect a Mormon)!

I think you are right but they just might elect a lying, cheating, criminal. I mean she is leading in the polls

@2052392

Hillary is a bigger criminal than Carly Oh but she is poor so we should give her a break. Jumper sometimes you make me laugh

Hell No!

Bushes need to give it up.

No. No. NO! ...but thanks for asking. :)

No I don't.

I don't want another Clinton either.

Yes, The Bush years were some of Americas best years!

Don't want another Clinton either. A Paul would be nice. Can't have Ron so I'll settle for Rand.

We had good luck with the last one so why not?

Yes, The Bush's have proved well in the past!

Heck No !!! Two was enough ! One Clinton was WAAAAAAAY more then enough !!

Poor old jeb wasn't even at his fathers funeral. I looked and looked but not one mention of him.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Poor old jeb wasn't even at his fathers funeral. I looked and looked but not one mention of him.

Lorraine you're wrong, Jeb Bush WAS at the funeral of his father and all the viewings. He was right in line with Pres. Bush 43 at all times. And his wife was there too (his wife is the very short lady standing next to Jeb). Jeb's son gave an euglogy in Texas at the funeral at the Church.

Anonymous