America do the right thing! Extradite Walter Palmer!

THIS IS FOR YOU, CECIL.

Zimbabwe's prosecutor general has already started the process to have Walter Palmer extradited. The farmer and the hunter who helped him have already been arrested and face 15 years in prison if convicted.

Folks, this is Palmer's second time facing the charges of illegal hunts. Cecil, the lion suffered for forty hours until he was tracked down and shot. He was murdered!

Five collared wolves were shot just outside of Yellowstone park last year. The police are treating it like the homicide it should be viewed as. Unfortunately, nobody knew the identities of the wolves killers.

But we know the cretin, Palmer.

THIS IS A CHANCE TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLERATED!!

COME ON AMERICA, DO THE RIGHT THING BY OUR ANIMAL FRIENDS!

dru18s avatar Law
4 91

Hunt him down, and make him suffer. Maybe then the proper message would get across.

@Keeper Hunt him down, and make him suffer. Maybe then the proper message would get across.

We should do the same with abortion moms!

HUNT THEM DOWN AND MAKE THEM SUFFER!

@Tess_T_Kullz We should do the same with abortion moms! HUNT THEM DOWN AND MAKE THEM SUFFER!

Then take it to another post, or better yet, make your own post about it.

This is not the place to discuss it.

@dru18 Then take it to another post, or better yet, make your own post about it. This is not the place to discuss it.

I'm making the point that what he did is not a big deal compared many other terrible things that nobody seems to notice.

@Tess_T_Kullz I'm making the point that what he did is not a big deal compared many other terrible things that nobody seems to notice.

Yeah, sorry to inform you, but it really is a VERY BIG DEAL.

That lion was protected for a reason. Like, DUH, their numbers are going down.

He was collared and lived on a reserved, until he was lured out. He was then shot by a bow and arrow, by greedy dumb a$$, allowed to suffer for 40 hours, until he was gunned down.

Now take your argumentative a$$ off my post.

@dru18 Yeah, sorry to inform you, but it really is a VERY BIG DEAL. That lion was protected for a reason. Like, DUH...

You are the one being argumentative. You liberals don't seem to like it when someone has an opinion that is not the same as theirs.

@2053548

Miss Ts, you are speaking to a failed troll.

Again...I agree with you.
For sure, we the taxpayer should not be funding or condoning the murder of embryos.

I am sure with all of the media attention, something will be done. Good post my friend.

Oh they will. They are looking at 15 years of prison. And in Zimbabwe, that is no cake walk.

@2053301

LMAO!!

Wouldn't that just be the ultimate, of an act that bring on feelings of satisfaction and accomplishment?

I know you would sleep like a baby that night.

@2053366

Oh, I do too, my animal loving friend.

He has already done this twice, and if nothing is done, he will continue to do it.

Let's make an example out of him.

It is called picking your battles.

Kim Bassinger said that there are three groups that need our protection

1. Babies
2. The elderly
3. Animals

I concur.

If you keep wiping out species, like the lion, that is the only place left that we will be able to see them.

For what? What he did is far less of a crime than murdering unborn children. Leave the poor guy alone!

@Tess_T_Kullz For what? What he did is far less of a crime than murdering unborn children. Leave the poor guy alone!

Nope Tess, what he did was illegal. If you don't want to get into trouble with a country, you had better obey their rules.

Now pick your battles.

This post is about the dentist, and is dedicated to Cecil.

@dru18 Nope Tess, what he did was illegal. If you don't want to get into trouble with a country, you had better obey...

Smoking weed is illegal. Many people are multiple offenders of weed smoking. We should be going after them because weed smoking funds terrorism, tiger hunting doesn't.

@Tess_T_Kullz Smoking weed is illegal. Many people are multiple offenders of weed smoking. We should be going after them...

Tess you seem to want to hyjacke this post on things that are obviously important to you. This is the wrong forum for it. If these things are so strong in your opinion make your own post and have at it. Doing it this way makes you look like a fanatical nut.

@BarbOBarr Tess you seem to want to hyjacke this post on things that are obviously important to you. This is the wrong forum...

Seems that you keep trying to hijack these polls and turn them into your own personal Tess witch hunt.

Try making your own poll about how much you like trying to tell me to make my own polls.

Tess, I agree with you about the abortion atrocity, but I also think this guy did a heinous act.

@Keeper Tess, I agree with you about the abortion atrocity, but I also think this guy did a heinous act.

Let's forget for a moment that lions are not on the endangered list, and this lion was not protected.

The very fact, that he shot this lion with a bow and arrow, and made it suffer for 40 hours before tracking it down to shoot it, is reason alone for tar and feathering this a-hole.

@2053496

It warrants severe strict punishment. It won't be a walk in the park , that is for sure, but it won't be a death sentence either.

@2053512

Sorry, but the man got a slap on the wrist in 2008 for doing the same thing. He didn't learn then. Let him learn the hard way.

I feel for the people who rot in prisons in other countries for having a small amount of Pot on them, or accidentally entering into the wrong part of the country. That is truly injustice.

Can't feel the same way for this murdering monster.

Sooner, or later they will find this coward. I hope his guides all pay too

@2053446

I would normally agree, but this man has done this before and got into trouble. And then once more, he flaunted his money and his clout, and did the unthinkable, AGAIN.

The two men assisting him, got arrested and are looking at prison terms.

Why should he be treated any different?

@2053487

Objectionable? Maybe. Heinous? Absolutely not.

I will thank my parents for that one.

@2053503

I know boundaries. I know what is moral and immoral.

Zimbabwe's government spends a lot of money on protecting and breeding those lions. Those animals pay back in ways of big bucks on tourism. That also boils down to jobs.

And they are sick to death of rich a-holes who come in and flaunt their money while snubbing their laws.

@2053847

We use to have nine species of lions, now we are done to three. Ditto for tigers. What part of that, does not bother you?

Rich is fine. Bribing others to do something you know is immoral, and then buying your way out of trouble, is not.

@2054576

I like your sense of right and wrong.

@2054576

Yes, nothing like coaxing the poor animal, with the help of two despots, to it's death. I like the way Palmer swears he didn't know it was protected. I guess he didn't notice that huge tracking collar.

Throw the book at him!

@2054192

A lion only takes down what he needs to eat. Nothing more and nothing less. He keeps nature in balance by doing that. Usually, it is the sick and old that are taken.

There is one animal who kills purely for fun and profit. It is the same animals who has wiped out hundreds of species since it's arrival.

Still can't figure out what animal I am talking about? Go look in the mirror.

@dru18 A lion only takes down what he needs to eat. Nothing more and nothing less. He keeps nature in balance by doing...

Both dogs and cats often kill just for fun. Liberal women also kill just for fun... for example getting an abortion so that she isn't stuck at home on the week ends when her friends are out getting wasted.

@Tess_T_Kullz You need to try sticking to the topic!

I have stuck to the topic. I've notice you want to throw in your beliefs on abortion, weed smoking and generally go off the subject of this post. If you want discussion on these topics post it and open it up.

@BarbOBarr I have stuck to the topic. I've notice you want to throw in your beliefs on abortion, weed smoking and generally go...

Yes, you have. Always one to take the high road. :)

Be careful what you asked for. She just posted one asinine thread about animals killing for fun. And of course she got the stuffing down voted out of her, with everyone proudly posting their names right next to the down thumb.

She is a failed troll with a room temperature IQ. Her comments are irrelevant as hell.

@2054780

There is no proof that will happen. I would hate to cross five female lions with their cubs. Male lions will back down from a angry female lion, especially if she is protecting her cubs.

And yes, weasels eat the chicken.

Why do animals do what they do?

I guess it is because they aren't PERFECT!

@BarbOBarr They behave that way because they're animals.

BINGO!!
Some people fail to see that logic. They feel that human beings should be allowed to be jerks, while other animals have to be perfect.

@2054780

I've known of farmers who would have to shoot their own dog because it wouldn't stop killing the chickens just for sport.

@Tess_T_Kullz I've known of farmers who would have to shoot their own dog because it wouldn't stop killing the chickens just for...

Tess, I wish you had more than two brain cells.

Yes, dogs have been known to go after chickens, ducks, rabbits and other animals. It is called INSTINCT! It is in some canine breeds the INSTINCT to hunt. Most dogs can't distinguish the rabbit, that for centuries they were trained to hunt, from a chicken.

@dru18 Tess, I wish you had more than two brain cells. Yes, dogs have been known to go after chickens, ducks, rabbits...

Why would they HUNT them if they're not intending to EAT them? It's because they're hunting for the sport of it, not because they're hungry!

Instinct my as! Are you saying that dogs are so stupid that they don't know the difference between a chicken and a rabbit?

@Tess_T_Kullz Why would they HUNT them if they're not intending to EAT them? It's because they're hunting for the sport of it...

Yes, it is instinct. Dogs have only been domesticated for 10 thousand years, cats for 4 thousand. And yes, in that time they were bred to chase down animals and kill them. Just like cats were kept to hunt down rats. Do you honestly think a cat knows the difference between a rat and someone's pet hamster?

@dru18 Yes, it is instinct. Dogs have only been domesticated for 10 thousand years, cats for 4 thousand. And yes, in that...

So, now you're saying that cats and dogs do kill just for sport, it's just that it was bread into them?

Were elephants, chimps, weasels and dolphins also bread to kill just for sport?

@2057459

Why are you bringing up ISIS on a post about a lion? Make your own post about that subject, and stop hijacking others.

Why would a weasel do that? You are saying weasels are serial killers??

Leave animals alone, and secure up your chicken hatch.

@2057459

I know you dressed up like a chicken and whomped up on that weasel. LMFAO

@dru18 Barb, can it be real? Tess is gone.

She can come up as anonymous! We already have gutless wonder. Tess can take that name now. LOL

@BarbOBarr She can come up as anonymous! We already have gutless wonder. Tess can take that name now. LOL

Now I am getting it from "Shaugnassy" on this post

http://www.amirite.com/779977-i...ularly/2064140

That is the one I tried to defend, by saying she is probably a nice person. LOL!

@2063164

Give it a rest! You want to make posts about all the grievances you have in this world, then go right ahead. But stop using my post for your whining soapbox.

@2068424

There is absolutely no animal that you like, so you have no business on a post like this.

I said give it a rest already, and take your dirty sock (Tess) with you.

Anonymous