Is the creator of amirite still here?

I remember 4 years ago the creator of amirite used to be very active. There was a cool little community that was very active, and the mods were very nice. I think the creators name was Anthony

0% yes 33% no 50% who is the maker? 17% Other
jsleepyjeans avatar Religion
1 9

I joined about 3 years ago and Anthony was active.
I heard he had sold the site to someone
Anthony appears to be either gone or has changed his profile

The new Admin is James he is less active but does post and vote on occasion.

He always responds to my messages albeit sometimes it takes days or weeks to get a response.

@VicZinc I joined about 3 years ago and Anthony was active. I heard he had sold the site to someone Anthony appears to be...

Wow, that's actually really disappointing. I was on the site when it was in its prime, really. Anthony was super popular, and he had a group of moderators that were very inviting and friendly. There would be hundreds of people on the site per day, and everyone was friendly and close knit. Sad to see that has changed. But power to the new mod for taking over things.

@StarzAbove I had no idea this site was that old. I only found it because Sodahead closed down.

ItsAtrap has been here forever

StickCaveman, JimiHendrix, Soberlikekesha, Wonderscore, Sobriquet and a few others
have been here nearly 5 years

If you look hard enough you can find the abandoned accounts of users from 5+ years ago