0

All Lives Matter - Amirite?

Budwicks avatar People & Celebrities
1 40
The people are still deciding if Budwick is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2076658

It doesn't imply that all lives don't matter? Really? Why did they have to scurry Bernie Sanders off the stage when he said the "all lives matter" a few weeks ago? I'm pretty sure they are specific about black lives because they meant to be.

@2076743

I see. So when they toss Bernie Sanders off the stage for saying "All lives matter" that's because ....

Stop making stupid excuses. It's a racist theme.

@2076596

What is apparent is that your group doesn't really give a shit about any lives. Blacks are killing blacks by the dozen, what is your group doing about that? Nothing.

Black Lives Matter is simply code for 'Kill The Cops'.

@2077539

Have a dose of reality DWF -

‘Black Lives Matter’ – which has only served to further polarize America down racial lines, obsessing on
skin color and invoking white guilt, while ignoring the true causes of and solutions to police brutality.

Black people in the United States are more likely to be victims of violent confrontations with police officers than whites because they commit more violent crimes than whites per capita.

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and
aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure.

When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population,
are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

– FACT: Despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa, according to FBI statistics from 2007. A black male is 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse. These figures also show that interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white.

Police brutality may be a problem in the United States. But until we acknowledge and address the equally important issue of violent criminality within the black community, and until that becomes part of the national conversation, the issue is never going to be resolved.

@2076596

Focusing on the black lives, are we? I'm seeing the focus DWF. I'm seeing racism on your part and anyone else supporting this lame movement.

Peggy Hubbard understands reality. And, she'll likely be attacked by the black thugs you are trying to protect.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Erasure and derailment tactics.

Explained so that even a mentally impaired 6 year old could easily understand:

Imagine that you’re sitting down to dinner with your family, and while everyone else gets a serving of the meal, you don’t get any.

So you say “I should get my fair share.”

And as a direct response to this, your dad corrects you, saying, “everyone should get their fair share.”

Now, that’s a wonderful sentiment — indeed, everyone should, and that was kinda your point in the first place: that you should be a part of everyone, and you should get your fair share also.

However, dad’s smart-ass comment just dismissed you and didn’t solve the problem that you still haven’t gotten any food!

The problem is that the statement “I should get my fair share” had an implicit “too” at the end:

“I should get my fair share, too, just like everyone else.”

But your dad’s response treated your statement as though you meant “only I should get my fair share”, which clearly was not your intention.

As a result, his statement that “everyone should get their fair share,” while true, only served to IGNORE THE PROBLEM you were trying to point out.

~GeekAesthete

POINT:

'Black lives matter' just as much as everyone else's lives; but the media, and US legal and justice systems do not reflect that.

http://fusion.net/story/170591/...-5-paragraphs/

*Posted anonymously just because I know it annoys you.

smile smilie

@Erasure and derailment tactics. Explained so that even a mentally impaired 6 year old could easily...

What a crock! The media totally favors the black lives matter BS. The legal and justice systems have been intimidated into black compliance in Baltimore for example, to a point that police just don't respond and crime is rampant.

All those crimes that ramped this stupid movement in the first place were about protecting black criminals! And while all this goes on, you knot heads (interestingly - they're anonymous too) ignore all the blacks killing other blacks. What a bunch of hypocrites.

@Budwick What a crock! The media totally favors the black lives matter BS. The legal and justice systems have been...

Police officers are not meant to be "judge and jury, and executioners" - yet they circumvent the legal system on a regular basis, often playing all three roles.

If you don't have a problem with that, no matter what the accused may look like, then you only enable the problem.

You see, when Pookey kills Tyrone, Pookey usually gets arrested and goes to prison.

But when Officer Bob kills Tyrone over a parking ticket or an alleged stolen slice of pizza, or whatever - Officer Bob usually gets a slap on the wrist and paid vacay.

But of course, as a 65 year old white male who's used to being privileged enough to not to live in that reality, you won't see it.

You only see what you want.

If there was any conviction or any integrity in you, you would do what John Howard Griffin did 60 years ago, and go experience "the other side" first hand.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Lik.../dp/0451234219

But we both know that won't ever happen, because you are complacent in your limited world view.

You are comfortable believing the fallacy that everyone who is not just like you is "the real problem."

In a short span of time, you will die just exactly as you are now; jaded, embittered, disenfranchised and unable to face the ugly truth - that the American Dream was always a myth for everyone, except a tiny percentage of the populace.

It's a harsh reality - one that has you and people like you desperately seeking to blame everyone and everything but the very people who work ceaselessly keep the status quo exactly as it is, because it benefits them... to the detriment of everyone else.

In short, you are but a mere pawn - and you've served in that role well.

I know you probably won't bother to watch this vid, but someone else might and actually be informed by some of of the info therein.

Godspeed to the next plane of existence my friend, I have nothing more to say to you... and you wouldn't hear it anyway.

@Police officers are not meant to be "judge and jury, and executioners" - yet they circumvent the legal system on a...

So much anger! Do you feel better now?
I didn't think so. Don't go out and kill a police officer now.

None of the thugs killed by police had anything to do with parking tickets or stolen pizza. They were even more tragic! Trayvon attacked an officer after being told to get out of the street. Michael Brown much the same thing.

Sorry punk, no sympathy from me for thugs of any color.

@Budwick So much anger! Do you feel better now? I didn't think so. Don't go out and kill a police officer now. None of...

I'm sorry Budwick, you are absolutely correct. And, I'm a dickless racist deserving ridicule. Please forgive me Budwick - I promise I will get a username.

Of course all live matter. So why would anyone be offended by "black lives matter?"

@ForkNdaRoad Of course all live matter. So why would anyone be offended by "black lives matter?"

Because they are disingenuous. Take a minute and read the posts above, they don't really give a shit about black lives or any other lives.

@ForkNdaRoad Who's "they" and howbeit you speak for their motive / intent? Still trying to read minds?

They = those supporting Black Lives Matter.

Their motives / intent is crystal clear from their actions and in-actions. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, but you do have to be honest. Are you honest Fork?

@Budwick They = those supporting Black Lives Matter. Their motives / intent is crystal clear from their actions and...

Honest enough to know that I'll never really know what motivates anyone other than myself.

How about you?

@Budwick Yup, honest as the day is long. I am a consistently reliable person.

Glad we got that out of the way.

Care to answer my question now? "...Howbeit you speak for their motive / intent?"

@ForkNdaRoad Glad we got that out of the way. Care to answer my question now? "...Howbeit you speak for their motive / intent?"

It seems even their website doesn't have a manifesto;
[From blacklivesmatter.com]
No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found.

But as I said earlier, they have left us clues ie;

@Budwick It seems even their website doesn't have a manifesto; [From blacklivesmatter.com] No Results Found The page you...

So basically I'm to assume that came from them? Have any proof they did that?

Look Budwick, I get that you have differing interpretation of these police shootings and that's your right, but argue that, make that point, don't just devalue a movement that speaks out about it and walk away. That's what politicians do.

@ForkNdaRoad So basically I'm to assume that came from them? Have any proof they did that? Look Budwick, I get that you have...

This past weekend Black Lives Matter crowds were chanting - "Pigs in a blanket - Fry em like bacon"; referencing police in body bags.

You're right, I don't understand that mind set or the one that struggles to find a way to support it.

Consider a change in attitude to something more constructive than promotion of killing police officers.

My interpretation of police shootings? No interpretation is necessary. All those martyrs of yours were taken out due to their own aggression and / or lack of cooperation.

Remember that guy, I think it was in DC, where the bad guy was running away and the cop shot him in the back? The officer was arrested at the scene and is facing 30 years in prison. So, no, not all the police are angels, but when they wrong, they get punished too.

@Budwick This past weekend Black Lives Matter crowds were chanting - "Pigs in a blanket - Fry em like bacon"; referencing...

Yeah, I saw that video. I don't agree with that.

Course, I don't agree with your statement that officers who abuse their power get punished for it as a standard.

That's basically the problem. And there is very much a problem with misuse of force. It doesn't warrant stereotyping all police as bad though, much less committing crimes against police just because they're police.

By the same token, using incidents where some protesters chanted something disgusting isn't necessarily indicative of a broader sentiment throughout entire movements.

I don't understand the mentality that suggests all of one group holds a particularly nefarious motive while excluding other groups from that same possibility.

People just aren't boxed in that easily...

The officer you mentioned should have been convicted, you can't shoot someone simply for running and shooting someone in the back is the ultimate cowardice. Nor can you kill someone simply for being uncooperative. A person doesn't become a criminal until they've been convicted, not when they become uncooperative.

Perhaps you're the one with the martyrs.

@ForkNdaRoad Yeah, I saw that video. I don't agree with that. Course, I don't agree with your statement that officers who abuse...

It's the group Black Lives Matter chanting the disgusting phrases. Who else are we to blame?

The uncooperative dill wad I spoke of was Eric Garner. If he had cooperated with police, the take down hold wouldn't have been necessary. Turns out it wasn't the cause of death anyway.

I mentioned the police officer that was arrested as evidence that when the police are wrong, they pay the price too.

And who would be 'my martyrs'?

@Budwick It's the group Black Lives Matter chanting the disgusting phrases. Who else are we to blame? The uncooperative...

You blame the people doing it Budwick, derp. Are you suggesting we blame anyone other than the people doing it? lol

Example:
The Tea Party protests on the capitol. Some of the protesters are holding sign with racists remarks.

Does this mean the Tea Party is racist? Or are only the people holding the signs racist?

The NYPD's own guidelines forbid the use of choke-holds. Thus the officers broke the rules in their arrest of Garner. Whether or not his death was caused by the choke-hold is irrelevant to the fact that they violated their own guidelines and weren't held accountable.

Not a very good example of the point you're trying to make.

You tell me, you're the mind reader...

@ForkNdaRoad You blame the people doing it Budwick, derp. Are you suggesting we blame anyone other than the people doing it?...

I blame the entire black culture for this black lives matter. The message is divisive and unhelpful. The black leadership including Obama has been supportive in his silence. Other blacks from all stations in life talking it down haven't been heard except on a few conservative outlets that are NEVER heard by radicals.

A Tea Party event with racist signs? The only one I know of was found to be a liberal plant to feed knumbskulls the wrong message. That rally by the way was totally peaceful. There were no arrests - NONE. Not buildings were looted. No cars were burned. And, the area was cleaner when the participants left than it was when they arrived.

I don't claim to know the difference, but the move used on Eric Garner was NOT a choke hold. It was instead an approved take down move. I don't blame you 100% for not knowing that. The state run media isn't going to run follow up stories that don't support their position.

@Budwick I blame the entire black culture for this black lives matter. The message is divisive and unhelpful. The black...

Considered the possibility that you're indulging the same thought process for which you deride others?

You blame all of black culture for a sentiment you assigned to them, which you claim expresses blanket hate for other entire groups.

I get it, you're holding two inherently contradictory positions at the same time. You really don't need explain any further. But I imagine you must get awful dizzy with' logic', if that's what you call it, that circular...

It wasn't a choke hold, except for the fact that it was.

@ForkNdaRoad Considered the possibility that you're indulging the same thought process for which you deride others? You blame...

Nope, I hear lot's of people deriding black lives matter, black and white. Supporters of black lives matter put us ALL down.

PS - Are you suggesting that Black Lives Matter is actually a black group clumsily expressing their love for other people?

@Budwick Nope, I hear lot's of people deriding black lives matter, black and white. Supporters of black lives matter put us...

Lots of people doing it doesn't make your argument cohesive.

I'm suggesting, as I have all along, that neither of us can ascribe any single motive or intent to the black lives matter movement.

@ForkNdaRoad Lots of people doing it doesn't make your argument cohesive. I'm suggesting, as I have all along, that neither of...

So basically, you're saying you don't know what the phuck they mean or want - is that about right?

Then, maybe you should start listening to those of us that do.

@Budwick So basically, you're saying you don't know what the phuck they mean or want - is that about right? Then, maybe you...

Basically, I'm saying what I said.

You're deriding an entire group of people (actually an entire culture) because you think (and let's be clear this is merely what you think not something you know) they are deriding an entire group of people. And even despite your acknowledgement that not all black people support this movement.

If you can't see the obvious there, I won't attempt to explain it to you.

Yes they do.

"All lives matter" Tell that to the hoodrats in Chicago.