0

Islamic Terrorism Sucks - Amirite?

Budwicks avatar Politics
1 29
The people are still deciding if Budwick is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, definitely!

@2076576

Bingo! Give that man a prize - from the top shelf!

Our lack of action in destroying it sucks too. Give me the military and complete control over this country for 2 months and it will all be over.

@Budwick I'm on your team Jerry!

The enemy would pay for it when they're defeated. It would only hurt the economy during the action. Very few troops would even be needed on the ground.

I can't think of one good terrorist.

Wait. You say that as if you think there's some kind of difference between Islam and terrorism. Islam is a religion of terror. Always has been; always will be.

Some terrorists love America!

@2076656

But? The fact that Islamic terrorists are killing a lot of other Muslims earns them a "But"? Like, that's OK? Makes them not so bad? Are you nuts?

@2076740

Of course not - because you can't.

@2076747

OK,, please explain then. Why it's important to insert what appears to be a disclaimer. Did I misunderstand?

@2076752

Your examples aren't the best - especially Israel / Palestine. Your examples don't really support your original point - but I agree all terrorism sucks.

You need to accept some responsibility for the words you write Logan. Take a breath and let your anger calm a bit, then re-read your original comment. Does it really say anything close to what your explanation says?

I jumped on you a little hard - sorry.

@2076779

Let it go Logan. I apologized.
You need to accept some responsibility for the words you write Logan.

@2076790

Then, I retract my apology.

@2076794

You have a habit of saying one thing, back pedaling and saying another.

@2076799

Logan - It's not everyone elses fault that you can't communicate well. Your original argument was clearly an attempt to take heat off Islamic terror. I have no clue what your motivation is, you've not been honest enough to say.

You will be arguing with yourself from this point forward. Learn to read what you've written before you post and you won't be embarrassed like this so much.

Anonymous