Do You Have Any Halloween Traditions?

52% Yes 41% No 7% Other
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
6 27

Watch the horror movie marathons on AMC & TCM

Halloween is more of a lifestyle than a holiday at my house. We leave the creepy stuff up all year. The only things special that we do around the actual holiday is attend a big party with some friends, decorate the yard for the trick or treaters, and try to visit as many haunted houses as possible. That will probaby change when the baby gets big enough to go trick or treating.

@Puck_PHAET Halloween is more of a lifestyle than a holiday at my house. We leave the creepy stuff up all year. The only things...

Halloween's never been big in Aus, goth kids are pretty much the only ones celebrating it. I too have the creepy stuff out year long _^

I only get 2 groups of trick or treaters around here, teenagers, they show up late, are so loud they wake the kids up, try to bum cigarettes and swear if you deny them. Little ferals.

@RubyDear Halloween's never been big in Aus, goth kids are pretty much the only ones celebrating it. I too have the creepy...

Luckily, one of our neighbors is a state cop, so we don't get much of that here. And we're just far enough out of the main part of town that the college kids who like to trash things and steal decorations don't come out here.

We live close to the local elementary and middle schools, and there are a lot of young kids in the neighborhood, so we get a lot of little trick or treaters.

@Puck_PHAET Luckily, one of our neighbors is a state cop, so we don't get much of that here. And we're just far enough out of...

I wish I got the cute kind. Parents are too scared to let their kids out I think. Or they just don't care for Halloween.

@RubyDear I wish I got the cute kind. Parents are too scared to let their kids out I think. Or they just don't care for...

Most of the kids around here usually have their parents with them. Though we actually usually help out with a local event too for the kids whose parents are afraid to let them out. It's a "safe" trick or treat event on a sort of show lot for pre-manufactured homes. It's set up like a little cul-de-sac and draws a surprisingly large crowd. Local businesses supply the treats and set up in the yards of the show houses.

@2100792

Sounds fun.

I strip naked and dance around a campfire chanting..........

I dress as a witch to hand out the kids candy. We decorate the whole yard.

Lock the doors. The neighbourhood trick or treaters are assholes.

I watch Charlie Brown.

I watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show and The Nightmare Before Christmas for sure. Other stuff varies. Like I'll watch all of the kid Halloween specials or marathon certain horror movies and I'll eat the chocolates that my mom hands out when she isn't looking.

No, it's different each year. Sometimes I go all out and wear a costume. Other times I just stay home and don't celebrate at all except watch a few Halloween movies.

I usually dress up for work & watch scary movies at night.