TomboyJanets avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 48

I grew up in a political family. Now that is over with, I don't pay attention to politics. However, I do agree with your statement.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess I hate Politics +3Reply

"I'M A MERMAID"...lmao...

ChloeIsabellas avatar ChloeIsabella I'm A MERMAID!!!!! +1Reply

I going to skip Election nobody worth voting for

SeanMcDonalds avatar SeanMcDonald I give up on this next election! +1Reply
Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Donald Trump is smart because he is rich and... 0Reply

I mean this choice sarcastically

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Donald Trump is smart because he is rich and... +1Reply

i think they both would be entertaining presidents

@2101963

depends which founding father you ask.

@TheRedJester i think they both would be entertaining presidents

So would Elmo,but he's not running..BUT IF HE WAS...y smilie

ChloeIsabellas avatar ChloeIsabella I'm A MERMAID!!!!! 0Reply

Keep reality TV out of politics!

@2101839

Thats not even the point I'm trying to make I'm saying that He's a clown on tv

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet I no longer trust anyone who votes for this... +2Reply
@2102061

Why are you just spewing out conservative buzzwords and half sentences? Can we use some grown up words when explaining positions please? perhaps explain what propaganda in specific you are referring to? How much television do I watch? (none)

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet I no longer trust anyone who votes for this... +1Reply
@ChloeIsabella Geeze,I've had screwdrivers with a better sense of humor..

oh wait is that a troll account? Did I miss a joke? I had a troll account on Sodahead once, I posted these hardcore conservative opinions the got a bunch of people to like them and changed them all to stupid random stuff so it looked like they liked either liberal things or just total nonsense

@ChloeIsabella Noo..not a troll..just seems a tad uptight...

I hate when people go on long rants full of insults and buzzwords and overused tropes and saying cliche's without much substance or food for thought. It just its deflating it really is its just like saying you're wrong because your brain is made of doggie doo.

It's like stopping a conversation with a whoopie cushion.

@TomboyJanet I hate when people go on long rants full of insults and buzzwords and overused tropes and saying cliche's without...

I guess the comparison between Trump and Kardashian as two attention whores was lost on her...

@2103196

Neither do I care who she supports. A broken clock is right twice a day at least. She probably threw a dart at a list of candidates for all I know. I just honestly don't give a shit. Now excuse me I have a whiskey bottle to attend to.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet I no longer trust anyone who votes for this... 0Reply
@2104179

Who ever said I wanted to be normal?

@2101882

Not to mention the fact that he thinks hiring women qualifies him to deserve our vote.

Oh and the whole Bill Maher fiasco. I mean Trump just has a big loud mouth. HE also whined about the freedom tower being "A piece of crap". He's like a child going YOU STUPID!!! YOU STUPID!!!

@TomboyJanet Not to mention the fact that he thinks hiring women qualifies him to deserve our vote. Oh and the whole Bill...

LMAO..made me think of a kid that used to call me Big Stupid Head when we were little...too funny...wink smilie

@ChloeIsabella LMAO..made me think of a kid that used to call me Big Stupid Head when we were little...too funny...

I was thinking of this crazy little boy I saw on Star Tours in Disneyland a few weeks ago. He kept yelling at the c3po animatronic "YOU STUPID!!!" every time he made a mistake. Then a Leia hologram appears...the kid looks around and just goes .....YOU STUPID!!!

@ChloeIsabella Oh damn...that's good stuff..I'm still laughing...

Lol between that and the guy who when we got to tattoine just yelled AHHHH!! ITS ARIZONA!!!!

I guess Arizona is like the Jersey of California, a place your only in if you have to be, lol!

Oh and the drunk valley girls talking about an imaginary meteor till their friend stormed out on them lol

@2102006

IF I may just interject, Not every woman wants to give up a great career for kids. It would make me feel like a failure myself. I don't want to be a mom, and I don't cook and I like my place a bit messy. Yet somehow I become the bad person for this. You're not right or wrong for your decision its just not the choice I would have made. I just want to smack anyone who tells me my place is raising kids and staying home. Why can't my guy do that?

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet I no longer trust anyone who votes for this... +3Reply
@2104205

I'm not sure where the government fits into this but I'm not even thinking about it right now.

I've always prided myself on being able to do anything guys can do. One of the things that excite me most in life is surprising people and breaking barriers. Even if I wind up having kids I'm not exactly the minivan PTA type. Showing up to PTA meetings with piercings and tattoos and having people talk down to me is not fun.

What about my busy sports schedule? What about my travelling, my love of theme parks, my love of having extra money to spend. There seem to be many reasons for me not to and very few in favor.

@TomboyJanet IF I may just interject, Not every woman wants to give up a great career for kids. It would make me feel like a...

raising a kid is equally an important job as any other. you are not a failure if you wind up looking after your kid

@TomboyJanet Unless you don't want one.

don't want a kid don;t have sex

Anonymous