TomboyJanets avatar Life
9 32

I've enjoyed it as an opposite. Being incredibly defiant in real life, being restrained allows me to turn frustration into sexual energy

C'mon over, Janet!

But the occasional blindfold works for me...

@ChloeIsabella But the occasional blindfold works for me...

Blindfolds are fun but I like playing the role of the punk rebel girl being punished lol. If thats not to bold of me.

(as shown in the drawing above)

Something about it makes it like angry good. Like when I compete with people in sports. Its kinda hard to explain its like "I'm tough, but I look stupid and weak and can't help it and I use that energy"

@TomboyJanet Blindfolds are fun but I like playing the role of the punk rebel girl being punished lol. If thats not to bold of...

Oh I understand,and "not too bold".."stupid and weak"..who's the idiot that ever assumed that...lol

@ChloeIsabella Oh I understand,and "not too bold".."stupid and weak"..who's the idiot that ever assumed that...lol

Lol! no I'm not weak but the tying makes me feel like My strength is all contained and it makes my body uhh tense up a bit in certain areas and that combines with any embarassment and frustration that would occur if this were real

@TomboyJanet Lol! no I'm not weak but the tying makes me feel like My strength is all contained and it makes my body uhh tense...

I understand the mental and physical reaction...with my luck,I'd be left tied to the bed while my house gets robbed...lol

@ChloeIsabella I understand the mental and physical reaction...with my luck,I'd be left tied to the bed while my house gets...

Reason why I only do it with people I know very well. Otherwise I stick to my "vanilla sex" (where I'm the domme and he gets tied...or she)

Now a fantasy about that may be fun! picking up a punk vagabond girl on the street thinking he gonna get laid but he get tied instead then i steal and wear his clothes! lol ok im getting carried away now but
yeah!

Most of the time though I tie myself

@2102187

I should hope so...l smilie

No. Not that kind of thrill seeker.

I don't know but I think I'd like it. :3

but I am open to anything

C_ZAR1s avatar C_ZAR1 Never Tried it +3Reply

It is a vulnerable feeling that I don't particularly enjoy.

Haven't tried it but I suspect I would

BuddyCakess avatar BuddyCakes Never Tried it +2Reply

Haven't tired it

SeanMcDonalds avatar SeanMcDonald Never Tried it +1Reply

might be fun with e right person. ^-^

TheRedJesters avatar TheRedJester Never Tried it +1Reply

Can't say whether I'd like it or not. For sexual purposes possibly.

DaveGayforGirlss avatar DaveGayforGirls Never Tried it +1Reply

:D Yep! I love it! Quick tie me up and dominant me, my love lol

There is something freeing about being tied u'p (by someone you trust to set you free). To let yourself be vunerable and 'out of control' can be a great experience. Being tied up by a stranger, or someone doing you harm, is quite another story

I never tried it but i watched the videos and i think it will be fun to try it... i think its fun and comfortable to be tied up and cant get out

@I never tried it but i watched the videos and i think it will be fun to try it... i think its fun and comfortable...

You're doing this trick all wrong. Use your REAL name so you can erase it once the old post is in the active pile. What a moran.

Well I am tied up every day so I kinda of have mixed emotions about it. At work I am tied up all day but it does make the day go by kinda fast but at times it is rough. After work I spend most days tied up having to do this & that some days are a little more exciting than others and it makes time go way to fast that I really don't get to enjoy it as much as I would like. So ya sometimes I like being tied up & sometimes not so much.

Oh wait you didn't mean that kinda tied up. Oh well my cheeckers sure are red now. Oops :)

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Why am I here? -1Reply