Lil_Princesss avatar Life
4 27

Its not appropriate but suffice to say she taught me something about myself i never knew before. lol But also I've had friends help me out hold my hair back when i puke my booze, carry me away from danger if i pass out

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet My friend did this totally crazy thing... +5Reply

Invited my daughter and me to lunch .... but didn't mention we would be going to Cirque du Soleil afterward. It was such a great surprise biggrin smilie

@2102978

That is a great friendbiggrin smilie. My best friend Brad, earlier this year tried on brides maid's dresses to see if the styles matched the wedding dress I in. I didn't even have to ask he volunteered that task on his own & wasn't even upset when the wedding got called off.

@2108035

It sure was. He enjoyed the attention cause the ladies at the bridal shop made a fuss over him doing such a sweet act.

@2108040

lol it was. He is such a goof ball. Heck at the beginning he actually agreed to be my matron of honor but my ex asked him to be his best man.

@2102979

That too is a true friend biggrin smilie

@2103052

Aww what a nice surprise biggrin smilie

She ran up to this guy and told him I liked him. I wanted to sink through the floor.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow My friend did this totally crazy thing... +1Reply
@2112937

Oh that is a very good thing :)