+9

Conservatives have lost it. How anyone could think these lunatics are presidential material is a mystery. Amirite?

I doubt the right could be any more removed from reality. It's one lie after another.
I have to wonder if the people who vote republican have taken leave of their senses or are just brainwashed by FOX and right wing talk shows.

urwutuiss avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 40
The voters have decided that urwutuis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Well, I agree some of the conservatives have lost it. They are called RINOs, aka democrats, but I don't think they'll make it past the primaries this time. As far as Trump is concerned, he is a true RINO and democrat. While he may have some valid points, I don't think a leopard that old can change his spots just by putting an R next to his name. This time next year he'll be pals with the Clintons again.

The standard for presidential material has been lowered to the point that there really is no prerequisite of experience, leadership, intelligence, or character.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +5Reply

I would love to respond to your assertion. Can you point to a few items with which the conservatives have "lost it"?
Thank you

Lets start with Trump then. His rants have garnered him the attention he craves. His ideas and solutions are far from well thought. He is however touching on topics that concern all Americans. Our borders, our debt, our foreign policies on trade. He will not be the nominee, but he will have added much of importance to the debate.
Jeb's statement about his brother, was clearly in the context that after 9-11, there were zero follow up attacks during his two terms as president. This is of course a true statement.
I'm not going to touch climate change because no one has real proof of anything on either side of that question.
As to government funded abortion, show for example how the billions going to PP are separated out and defiantly not used for abortion.
That say you ?

@2103706

Excellent comeback jucifer. I compliment you on your thoroughness do you have any other points about my other points or is that it

@2103728

Here's your star!

Hey, have you ever noticed how cool conservatives are when shown something that proves the adversaries point? Simple admission, congratulations offered, etc.

No tap dancing, no attempt to change the subject - it's called "Class". You can't buy it. The government certainly doesn't give it away. It's something that develops naturally in people that are honest and consistent. It's the reason why when a republican is caught doing something wrong, they are generally let go or step down.

A guy like Charlie Rangel, with no class, wouldn't recognize it if he saw it crossing the street - when he is censured on the House floor, his colleagues instead embraced his ethics violations and threw his a party!

You, also without class, mock your debate opponent, ask for a reward and failed to respond to any of his other questions.

It's stuff like this that immediately turn me off of left leaning thinkers.

@2104788

Juicy - let's get extra clear! I did respond when I fell in your trap last week and said - //"You can stick the CCA comment where the Sun don't shine, but otherwise I need to give credit where credit is due.
"//

I gave you a 'poop star' - come on, that's funny.

Look on the bright side Juice - I don't visit Amirite on weekends. You'll have the whole weened to refresh and get all that 'Budwick-ick' off of you.

@2105497

Atta boy! Humor! Ends the discussion without a real response, (I mean, you can later claim that your joke meant what ever you want!)

I still prefer the conservative, classy method to concede a point - but, that's me.

@2105513

Well, where did you copy your response from? I'll visit it.

@2105531

No, I didn't, but upon revisiting I see the link to Politifact. Thanks.

From Trump's rants and Jeb saying GW kept us safe to climate change and the lie of govt funded abortion. It gets more inane by the day

urwutuiss avatar urwutuis Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2103699

Point taken.
'War and fear stimulate consumption. Peace and tranquility do not. It's still hard to grasp how anyone could become so indoctrinated they would support something like a 1 term agenda. That's when I knew for certain they were gone and they weren't coming back

I agree politicians are whatever they think will get them reelected. At best, they're all sociopaths but the right seems to have a lock on batshit crazy.

urwutuiss avatar urwutuis Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2110997

That's the absolute truth and I don't get it. Are they brainwashing themselves or just allowing it to happen? The techniques are obvious but conservatives seem to be oblivious to it.

@2111849

Hey, wait a second. You've been paying attention again haven't you?
You can get in a lot of trouble for that.

urwutuiss avatar urwutuis Yeah You Are +1Reply

No Uratuis - I do not agree.

What about climate change? It's debunked hoax, another attempt to destroy capitalism and a power grab.

What lies about government supported Planned Parenthood? The government gives 'em $540 million a year! PP murders unborn children every year - and in fact dissects some of them (even while alive and squirming on the table) and sells the parts.

And, what the alternatives anyway? Biden - who is currently leading the polls. He's been the laughing stock of the democrat party as vice president but apparently still a more attractive candidate than Hillary (currently under investigation). And then there is Sanders - the only one with balls enough of the three that he's a socialist.

I think it's democrats that are dreaming.

@Budwick No Uratuis - I do not agree. What about climate change? It's debunked hoax, another attempt to destroy...

See that's exactly what I mean You think the ice isn't melting and the ocean isn't dying. so you not only resist alternatives you promote pollution.
Apparently you also think misspelling my name is clever or amusing. I did too. About 50 years ago and your personal attacks are conservative standard practice.
Must be that class showing through

Haven't you heard? The debunking tobacco "scientists" have themselves been debunked so the new party line response is " I'm no scientist, but . . . ."

It's illegal for PP to use govt funds for abortion. why is that so hard to grasp?

Next you'll be telling me trickle down works, cutting taxes increases revenue and the free market creates the fairest distribution of wealth.

How many claims, alarms and doomsday predictions have to not happen before you begin to question the source?`Cons follow whatever the party line dictates . Look what 35 years of Reaganomics has done and you still believe it works.

You don't even find it odd that everything you want is exactly what corporate Fascist's want. You thji'nk the country would be better off if it were run like a corporation

@urwutuis See that's exactly what I mean You think the ice isn't melting and the ocean isn't dying. so you not only resist...

No Urwutus, you're putting words in my mouth. I never said the climate isn't changing. In fact, the climate has been changing for eons - ever since there was climate! I just don't think man can control it, no matter how much taxes you collect or carbon credits you sell.

Yes, it's illegal to use federal funds for abortion. So, when the get federal money, they could use it to do other stuff - right? And that means there's that much more money left in the other pot for abortions. It's a distinction without a difference.

Funny you should ask - "How many claims, alarms and doomsday predictions have to not happen before you begin to question the source?" The left has been claiming global cooling, global warming, climate change for decades. We were supposed to be dead a decade ago. Yes I question your sources - big time.

What is it you think I want that 'corporate fascists also want?

@Budwick No Urwutus, you're putting words in my mouth. I never said the climate isn't changing. In fact, the climate has...

The left has been claiming global cooling, global warming, climate change for decades.
Yes, and guess what's happening.
Maybe we should go back to using leaded gas and paint and see what happens

Deregulation, "free trade", Right to work (for less), promote fossil fuel, defund govt programs, AGW denial, illegal abortion, no capital gains tax, military spending (aka corporate welfare), no collective bargaining etc

everything conservatives want is right in line with the corporate wish list while 35 years of conservative economic policy has created the largest transfer of wealth in history

@urwutuis The left has been claiming global cooling, global warming, climate change for decades. Yes, and guess what's...

Guess what's happening? The climate is continuing to change as it always has. The only difference is that there are people stupid enough to A) know that and B) Believe that carbon taxes will change it.

You've been watching too much CNN as far as that other crap is concerned.

@Budwick Guess what's happening? The climate is continuing to change as it always has. The only difference is that there...

You're arguing with yourself
I never mentioned carbon taxes and
I prefer FOX. It's far less subtle.

Though to be fair moderate conservatives are fine.

Yami_no_KoHimes avatar Yami_no_KoHime Yeah You Are 0Reply

uhm the demcrats have ZERO reasonable or decent presidencial candidate! Republicans have Rand paul. a real consitutionalist, and a candidate who will bring america back to freedom