-2

Here is Hillary Clintons objection to the Keystone pipeline. "I think it is imperative that we look at the Keystone pipeline as what I believe it is — a distraction from important work we have to do on climate change." IS IF -- can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Poor us.

Davers avatar People & Celebrities
0 5

I think she, like many others, is felling the Bern...and it has her rattled.

If she wants to work on climate change, the pipe line would actually help, right? Because piping it means you're not burning diesel in hundreds of trucks on the interstate to transport it. AND the lessened hazardous material on the roads creates safer roads.

I disagree with the pipeline.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +1Reply

I haven't seen this quote, but assuming it's accurate and in context, it is a poor attempt at redirection. You would think she would be good at this with all of her experience.

@Will_Janitor I haven't seen this quote, but assuming it's accurate and in context, it is a poor attempt at redirection. You...

By far the worst candidate I have ever seen she seems to mess up everything she touches

Davers avatar Daver Agree +2Reply