Do you rake leaves or use a leaf blower when leaves start falling?

39% I still use a rake 17% Oh I use a leaf blower 43% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
5 21

My husband picks them up with his tractor, bags them and sets them out for trash pickup.

No trees in my yard, so I don't have to use either. Though I'd probably use a rake.

@Lil_Princess Your very lucky.

We're actually looking for a place with a big yard and some big trees. I always wanted a tree house as a kid, but never had one. I want to be able to build one for my kid. Raking leaves is a small price. _^

@Puck_PHAET We're actually looking for a place with a big yard and some big trees. I always wanted a tree house as a kid, but...

Oh I love tree houses. I think that is great that you want to do that. I wish you the best of luck finding a new place. biggrin smilie

Guess we're old fashioned. Lol

Damis avatar Dami I still use a rake +1Reply
@Dami Guess we're old fashioned. Lol

Nothing wrong with that. I know I kinda old fashion & I am ok with that.

I just leave them alone. The wind does a fabulous job of sweeping the leaves out of my yard.

@2104080

Well glad to hear you are looking out for the environment, I can sleep at night without that worry.smile smilie

@2104116

Well hiding effectively is extremely important, that is half the battle.biggrin smilie

I ride on the lawn mower and chop them up,let it fertilize the ground..