Setting aside logistical and practical complications, would a memory wipe of each work day at the end make it feel like you never work? Would that make life easier?

17% Yes 45% No 17% Some complicated thing 2% What? 2% I like work 12% Brain hurty 5% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Jobs & Employment
4 21

If they did a wipe daily you'd never have the benefits accrued from experience. I'll pass.

I find that my work day energizes me for the next.

There is nothing about my hellish work days I would care to remember.

@TomboyJanet There is nothing about my hellish work days I would care to remember.

Wow, that's really a shame.

With as much time as we all spend at our jobs, you might consider finding a career doing something you actually enjoy.

I wish you all good stuff!

I tend to like my work, but there are days I'd eagerly sign up for a memory wipe.

Yes...it would work for those in dead end jobs and people who hate their jobs. If every day could begin like a new day...I'm all for it....

Life well never be easy.

Wolfcaves avatar Wolfcave Some complicated thing 0Reply

i like the social aspect of work and i like the feeling of having accomplished something.

I need the experience.

Experience is a good teacher!

Oh it is critical that I remember each day, I have to do a weekly report.