Cezars avatar Politics
1 29

Question... is this worse than or entirely different from kids being taught at home that they must prepare for some impending cataclysmic event or end of times doomsday?

Just throwing it out there, certainly I'm not the only one wondering...

@ForkNdaRoad Question... is this worse than or entirely different from kids being taught at home that they must prepare for some...

Learning to be prepared is a good thing.

Being told you have to live like a third worlder is bad.

@ForkNdaRoad So the two are different? That's the answer you're going with?

yes, learnign to be prepared is stocking up on food and water. living like a 3rd worlder is not keeping any food

@Anonymousmouse yes, learnign to be prepared is stocking up on food and water. living like a 3rd worlder is not keeping any food

I love how you both dropped the doomsday element (for which the preparation is purposed) included in my above statement.

This tells me you both are aware that it's a dicey concept to introduce to a kid.

This comment was deleted.
@2106194

Rationing? I guess the schools are more screwed up than I realized.

@BoredCollieDog Rationing? I guess the schools are more screwed up than I realized.

People aren't forced to send their children to public schools, they choose to. Just so we're clear on that.

I really have no sympathy for a person that complains about what their kids are taught through public education, says these sorts of concepts are the parents' to teach and turns right around and sends their kid back.

And I'm still wondering how this differs at all from doomsday preppers teaching their kids a home, in an involuntary setting, that some cataclysmic event needs prepared for.

Just saying, but I fail to see the travesty here and believe me, I could name plenty taking place in the education sector.

@ForkNdaRoad People aren't forced to send their children to public schools, they choose to. Just so we're clear on that. I...

What? I never said anything remotely related to lack of choice of public or private schooling for children.
You know, just so we're clear on that.

Besides, had you watched the video, you would know this is actually a private school, again, just so we are clear.

I'm sorry, but I just happen to think using the word "rationing" in any school and then drawing pictures of it may instill fear in these little kids. Public or private school be damned, it just seems a little off base with (presumed) pre-schoolers. Either way, it's just screams creepy to me, but as you say, it's the parent's choice and I do agree with you on that.

@BoredCollieDog What? I never said anything remotely related to lack of choice of public or private schooling for children. You...

Tried to edit, too late.
I re-watched the video and apparently missed the intro the first time. Apparently this was held as mini conventions on Saturday and obviously by choice. My bad. My apologies for that error.

@2105944

If it happens again, it's because they want control. They are already trying to control gardening, family farms, raw food distributors and so forth.

@2105987

It's an agenda to lower the West's standard of living and take control of everyone and everything. That has to be stopped.

@2106173

The video says where. A Catholic school.

This comment was deleted.
@2106199

Basic math covers that.

@2106188

You missed the point.

Even the Boy Scouts and military teach to be prepared.

They are trying to teach people to live like third worlders, with a reduced standard of living.

@2106385

You would be surprised how close the governments and the Catholics really are.

its the elites and wealthy keeping the food and water away from the poor that is the issue. it is NOT our fault for the poverty in the world.